1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find clothing for Senior Delf boys

Sep 17, 2007

1. I also love DoD's clothes. Does anyone with an SDF have some insider info? : )

also, does anyone know if sd17 shirts might work on Senior Delfs?

update~ vier4D SD17 clothing fits... but not well. It is very baggy. The shirts are a bit too long, and the SD17 pants are too baggy and long. But! If you desire a fashionable urban baggy pants look... they might work. xD

2. Since most SD13 and Delf shirts for boys will fit an SDF, SD17 shirts may be a bit big! For pants, there are some Iplehouse 1/3 pants that are advertised as being long in the leg, and would work for taller boys like the SDF.

The waist and hip measurements between D.O.T and SDF are very similar - the hip measurement is the same, and the SDF is larger in the waist by 1cm (which may be enough to keep zippered D.O.T pants from closing properly). D.O.T's are 64cm high while SDF are 62.5cm, so the length of the leg in D.O.T clothing may be longer than you need. The pants may bunch up at the bottom, but if you can, hemming can be a quick fix. Theoretically D.O.T pants may fit, but I can't say so definitly!

3. thanks cinnabar_rose! :)

4. Hello everyone!

Not long ago I managed to adopt my first doll - Luts Senior Delf Abadon.
      So now I wonder what clothes other than "Luts Senior Delf" are suitable for him? Most of the clothes for sale are marked just SD or SD13 without any detailed information about the length of the sleeves etc. I really don't want to have a collection of the wrong sized outfits, so...

Dear Senior Delf owners! I need your experience please!
      All the information is welcome: what clothes fit and what clothes doesn't fit.

Thank you for your replies. :)

5. Bumping this back up- I really need a definitive answer about what size pants fit SDF boys. ^^; I want to order some clothes from a seamstress here on DOA, and would really like to be able to tell her SD13, SD or a standard size she offers. I really don't want to make a fuss over the pants fitting properly. @.@;;;

6. Hey everyone. I hope this thread hasn't already been made. I was wondering if Dollheart's SD10/13 dresses will fit a Senior Delf?

7. I don't know whether the question is still relevant, but I've bought a Dollheart's Coffee Bean outfit for my SDF boy recently and now I can say that the pants are closing well but they are shorter than I expected. Everything looks good while my doll is standing, but in the sitting position I can see his ankles.
      What concerns the shirt, SDF's have "wide" hands so the sleeves are too narrow for them. In order to dress him in this shirt I had to rip up the seams. %(

Hope this will help someone ))

8. I bought SD13 boy (long legs) outfit for my Senior boy usually and they are perfect fit.
      But the problem of the wide hand cannot across the sleeves too.

So I usually change his hand when he wearing a new shirt.

9. My Abadon fits all my SD13 Iplehouse clothing. Some of the shirts can be a bit tight across the chest. He has a D.O.T Outfit. The pants and loose shirt fit well but the jacket is a tight squeeze. Dollheart pants don't fit and are too short. Dollheart shirts are tight and not all fit.

10. Ressurecting this thread because I just ordered myself a SDF boy and after searching the Larger Dolls subforum, this seemed the most appropriate thread to post my question in...

So... I know there have been quite a few suggestions on what kind of clothes will fit a SDF (such as clothes marked as SD13 in size), but I'm still confused about a few things.

For example, will SD sized clothes from Dollmore fit a SDF?? I'm not too keen on the clothes available over on the Luts' site, but I'm not to sure of where else to buy clothes for my SDF either. Any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

11. I was told that the SD17 DBS Cassia pants from 4D would fit Senior delfs, but they were so baggy! :sigh Beautiful as they were, I ended up having to sell them, as they were much too long and MC-Hammer-esqu.

I had a similar experience as Ailen with dollheart pants. They were total high-riders and were a bit tough to snap shut. They fit like a pair of never-worn pants that a boy who just went through a growth spurt tries on. All nerdy socks and ankles! hahahah.

I never did find a good-fitting pair of pants when I had my SDF other than the unfinished jeans that I made for him. They made his butt look good, even if they were terrible! lol :D But yah, had I kept him, I was about to order some pants from Marsh, a seamstress here on DoA. Amazing pants, and I've seen quite a few pics of SDFs wearing them well. ;)

12. So, I'll be getting a SDF boy body soon, and I'd really like him to have some clothes. Just maybe?

I saw some nice outfits on Dollmore in the SD section, but I don't know the sizes of say, a DM Youth Adam versus a SDF boy.

Help, please?

13. A good thing to do is to put your question to Dollmore on the Q&A section. They may be able to help you. They helped me with a specific doll size before.

14. The measurement chart always helps^^

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pYJlWUXZOXT5_KTZr5vBpTQ

SDF has wider hips^^

That said - my Dollmore SD jeans are too tight on my boy (Leeke) and the snap doesn't close while the SDF pants I bought for him are almost perfect (a touch wide). So I guess the pants wouldn't fit, but the upper clothing should be fine (with short sleeves at least)

15. I have been looking for about three hours and I can't seem to find an answer. *_*

Are Luts senior delf considered SD or SD13? Like do I have to buy sd13 clothes, shoes and wigs or will SD sized items work?

answers would rock! Thanks!:chocoheart

16. y'know, this is a good question. wish i had an answer!

so...bump. :D

17. SD13 clothes will fit better than the average SD sized clothes. You have to be careful about the length of pants though because Senior delfs have legs that are a little longer than the usual SD13 doll.

18. *bump* Does anyone know how well SD13 Dollheart clothes would fit on a SDF??
      (please be as specific as possible if you can) Ty <3

19. Woot, almost exactly the answers I want! I want to order some clothing from Dollmore for my SDF... but he doesn't like boy's clothing. So, what GIRL clothing will fit an SDF BOY? Dollmore or otherwise.