1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find clothing for Senior Delf boys

Sep 17, 2007

1. Chikami~ They fit perfectly with two exceptions: Sometimes the default large hands have trouble making it through the thin cuffs of sleeves, and the legs of SDF are somewhat too long. As such, Dollheart pants fit a bit short, but this is nothing that can't be covered up by some swank boots.

2. I have a SDF Abadon, and I get really confused as to what he can wear. I really want to buy him a nice outfit or two, as I'm pretty amateur at sewing and am never happy with my own work. Also, he pretty much will only wear girl's clothes, so that makes it harder...

I thought I'd ask around because other people with Senior Delfs might know from experience. So, where should I start looking for clothes?

3. there's a thread for the ladies but not the gentlemen. I think they're about 62 cm tall- will SD13 clothes fit them? Or will clothes for the average delf stretch a bit? Anyone have any ideas?

4. I really like the clothes sold on Tata's Paradise. Do they fit SDFs well?

5. Bump for this, I'd love to know if Tata's Paradise clothing can fit also.

6. Dream of Doll DOT, D-158 outfit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Crobidoll outfit:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Volks V-Jeans (SD13B, VS208):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Nine9 Style:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. .

#47 Gintsumi, Jul 28, 2013
      Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    8. Bumping this thread up because I'd really like to know if people have experiences with pants and jeans for these boys? I had ordered 2 pairs of pants from TTYA but they are quite tight and one pair will hardly even go over their feet.
      The shops I'm most interested in are actually not BJD companies but places like Tree Design, Nine9Style Tata's Paradise etc.

9. Resurrecting this because I am absolutely in love with a bunch of the Soom clothes but am not sure which ones would best fit my Senior Delf: Gem or Super Gem. Does anyone have any experiencing trying Soom clothes on Senior Delfs?

10. You can search on etsy and SartoriaJ might accept custom orders?