1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which 80cm doll would you like to own?

Aug 24, 2009

1. My IOS Osiris isn't going to be quite as big, but at 70cm he's still going to be pretty massive (I just saw a 72cm doll recently in person and I was shocked by his size 0.o) , but I want him so badly that I don't care how heavy he is going to be to carry around. I should only have to do it twice a year for anime conventions so I think I have enough strength! I am getting him a doll bag though just so I can let my arms take a rest. I have him on order and only have 500 more dollars to go before he can come home to me!

2. I never thouht that I would be a Guardian to a Lusion, but she arrived as Aleksandrea Valerious. If I would choose any doll to become 80cm, I would choose the Elfdoll Lovelies with changing faceplates or the Elfdoll Hanas. These kids have a boatload of personality.

3. IOS Infernale :D I totally fell for the fangs and tongue.

4. I personally made the thing upside ... My first doll is a IOS Class 80 (Keiji) ^^

I very love him !

5. I would love to get the Spritdoll's Dolce Vine, Michelia, and Campsis sculpts.

6. I would love to see more 80cm but I have the hardest time finding clothes for them lol
      I currently have IOS Infernale and Loongsoul Auguste.

7. I am seriously thinking about getting an IOS Jade. There is just something about that sculpt that is incredible. It's like he's talking to me.

8. Parabox just started selling 80cm bjds like lusions called otohime.

9. Okay this is a REALLY late post but if Volks or any company ever made an 80cm Shinku... God help my bank account that day. LOL

10. Most definitely dollmore trinity doll, 105 cm

11. I have two mecha angels, Deneb and Sabik . And you’re right about the boys body. Their legs are so wobbly and scrawny it’s ridiculous, especially compared to the boy bodies sculpt these days.

12. @thombrian Since I made that post things have changed.

My MA Corvi head is now on an IOS 80cm body that I've put Idealian hands on. The hands and face are about the same color, both being from Soom, the body is less pink but a decent match. Now I still have to get him new feet, the IOS are too small imho. I'm sure they wanted their 80cm boys to fit other large boy shoes, but his feet are comically wee.

Considering the ongoing trend for beefening the larger boys , the old MA body is practically a skeleton.