1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which companies produce 70cm or taller BJD's?

Feb 4, 2007

1. Thanks all! :aheartbea
      Hmm feeple is new to me!
      However till I'm not sure about neck fit from any of them.
      Maybe I just should get DM Model boy that I love anyway and find it out :lol: :D .
      Poor Ark just will be waiting for his body soo long :lol: ...

2. This tread is helpfull ;) :aheartbea

3. omg i didn't even know they made this size of BJD!! 0_0

4. Does anyone know of any boys similiar to Sabik who are taller than 70cm ?

5. Dollmore Model Dolls and Bishounen House and I think Elysium but I'm not sure.

6. I think it's only the older discontinued Bishonen House dolls that are over 70 cm? The ones Donn makes now are more in the 70 cm range.

7. I've just had a look at the Bishonenhouse site and there's a male BJD on the homepage who is fab. He is 28 inches tall but I can't find any details about his price, if he's available etc. I've emailed via the website but if anyone has anymore information on this great guy can they please let me know ? I must now add him to my want list :¬)

8. I'm not even sure whether this is in the right section, so, here goes.

Can anyone suggest BJDs around 67-80cm in height with realistic, guyish(seme-ish) moulds? Some examples would be Sooms' Sabik and Limhwas' Mano.

Also, are there any companies (other than Soom, Dollshe craft, Dollmore, Dollzone and Dream of Doll) which make dolls around or over 70cm in height?

9. All these questions have been discussed a lot of times, but the answers are scattered all over DoA--it isn't easy to dig up all the threads. Besides the lines you've mentioned, two other possibilities that you can search for in Larger Dolls and the Galleries would be Unidoll Real and Senior Delf.

Here's one thread about masculine/manly/older-looking sculpts, though it hasn't been updated in a while:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12982

Thread about 70+cm dolls:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186340

10. Thanks!~ :)
      Didn't know they were scattered all over the place. No wonder I couldn't find them. >_<

Still open to suggestions though!~

11. I was wondering which all companies have 70cm dolls? My husband wants a doll, and he has decided he wants 70cm or larger, but he doesn't know which one. I'm trying to find some websites to show him. If he picks the doll he wants soon I can start saving to give it to him as a gift for his birthday (well at least the head anyway). So who makes 70cm and which are your favorites?

12. How cool, that your husband wants a doll for himself!

Here's a thread asking the same question as you are: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115609

And here's a thread asking who owns 70-80cm dolls, with a lot of input on what people like about their choices: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207604

There are a lot more threads that address your questions--I think if you do a little searching for "70cm," you'll find them easily and enjoy looking through them. :)

13. I'm pretty sure Soom's Mecha Angels are 80 cm ish.

14. Thanks so much.

So it looks like there is
      Dollmore
      Buddy Doll
      Dollshe
      Dollzone
      Dream of Doll

And the Soom Mecha Angels but those seem hard to get.

Am I missing any? I went to a couple of the ones mentioned in the other thread, but the websites were really confusing and all of the dolls seemed to be sold out. Not sure if the companies are gone or what. At least this is a starting point to show him. I love the Dollzone dolls personally, and Yuu is going to be my next doll (soon, very soon) but dh seemed uninterested in the dollzone boys. I'm hoping he'll like one of the others.

15. Yeah, the mecha angels are "sold out" but they also say that they will be "available soon" so who knows. Good luck!

16. Dolkot makes 70cm dolls which they also call their Model line. :)

17. And the super senior delf from Luts is 70cm. I was just thinking I don't like 60cm boys, and want all my boys to be 70cm, so this thread is helpful. :)

18. Fairyland's Feeple boys are also 69.5cm (so almost 70cm ^_^), so you can add them to the list!

19. The Soom Mecha Angels seem to have an order period each month of five days. They don't always offer the same ones each month, but rotate them, I think.

From what I have seen, they are worth the wait if that is what you want.

20. Bobobie recently released some 70cm boys.

Angell Studio has 70cm Van and Gavin too.

Bump for more lovely 70cm boys! ^^