1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which defunct doll companies would you resurrect?

Mar 8, 2017

1. I'd love to see Dream of Doll and Glorydoll come back.

2. Notdoll & Elfdoll for sure!!! ^_^

3. Add my vote for Elfdoll. I know Rainman is sculpting heads again, but
      I want Eun A, and Vivian!

4. I just want ixtee/ixdoll to bring back their BJDs!! :...(

5. I just came back from a 6 year break and I'm suprised by some of the companies that hace closed up.
      I wish Peapod was still around. I'm finally getting a Volks yo and I'd have loved one of their tails.
      Soom Rosette will always haunt me now. I wanted so bad to turn one of their girls into Umi from MKR...

6. D.I.M :pout:

7. Customhouse, for all that I think their 60cm bodies needed a complete redesign. Their limiteds were so nice though! And the quality of the clothes were really high.

8. the company is note quite defunct but definatly K-Doll

Now there sculpt are rather not that appearling to me any more

i was hoping they could bring back there perfect sculpt Kill-U

it was made base on the character Killua in Hunter x Hunter, absolutley stunning but also very rare

[​IMG]

9. Dream of Doll, I have two of their dolls but there was a whole list of them I wanted. I love the faces and the creativity, plus I like elves and vampires, and they did, too, lol. I have to admit I miss the old Luts Delfs as well. They were my very first BJDs and my favorite company for a loooooonnnngggg time, and I have very little desire to buy any of their new dolls.

10. I love Domuya and would really like some girls from them, unfortunately, after 10 years, these bodies and heads change the color of the plastic a lot ...
      I have 3 dolls of this company, but I changed their bodies because they had a strong yellowing
      it’s about their return that I dream

11. Dream of Doll and Angelheim, in a heartbeat

12. Definitely Dream of Doll. I really wish I had gotten Camine when I had the chance.

13. Probably Dream of Doll since their dolls got me interested in this hobby originally

14. A few. Enchanted doll resin line, though I struggle with the price for my own collection I really love the way they look so much and wish it could have continued!
      I also vote for DoD, not for myself, but for all the people who missed their dolls.
      Lastly, Glorydoll was amazing but limited posing and lack of well-fitting clothing for the boys were big down-sides. I loved the goth-loli aesthetics and I miss that genre in a doll company, just being uncontroversially creepy with human doll types. They just always looked like ’story dolls’ to me so I do miss seeing them.

15. Marchen Waltz. They disappeared suddenly out of the blue. Dream of doll of course as well. Not a fan of Elfdoll myself.

16. Definitely Dream of Doll, there were quite a few dolls and outfits I wanted to get for my two DOD boys.

Doll In Mind (especially the MiniMee option) was amazing! I have quite a few DIM MNM heads, and I wanted to start a custom GO for them, but then I had to temporarily leave the hobby due to health reasons. By the time I came back, DIM was closing up shop.

Angelheim. I lucked out and bought a pair of werewolf claws right before they stopped making them. IIRC, didn't they change names before disappearing altogether? They also had quite a few amazing creature dolls that I was pretty interested in.

Ryu

17. Dream of Doll for sure. It was the first BJD company I was introduced to when I was younger, but back then all I could do was admire all of their dolls and hope that one day I would own one. By the time I could afford one, they were gone. I've seen a few being sold secondhand, but not the one I really want, so I'm very sad DoD is gone.

Doll In Mind is another one. I liked their MiniMee option so much.

18. They're hardly a company, more of just an indie, but if I could just get Plastic Moon to come back for one more run of Mr. Kitty I could die happy. I'd also love it if DIM came back, they had a lot of sculpts that I liked

19. Angelldolls with old sculpts.

20. I would love to see BuddyDoll and Illusion Spirit come back. Their sculpts were so unique. Both companies were supposed to come back with new sculpts, but it never happened. T_T

I would also love to see Iplehouse do a special re-release of their original YID line: Soori, Lion, Barron, Mars, etc. Much as I love IH, their current aesthetic is so different from the style they originally had. I miss those old sculpts, just like everyone misses the old CP/Delf sculpts.

And, the same goes for Soom. I wish they would re-release their old GEM line with revised bodies. After all these years, Soom Namu is a boy that I still wish I'd gotten when I had the chance. :doh