1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls have the largest breasts?

Apr 3, 2006

1. I agree with Nanyalin, I've seen one and on profile, they seem unnatural and forced

2. I think unless they're pretty saggy, the larger breast dolls are always going to look fake. x.x Real breasts aren't perky like that, after about a C cup-unless you've had at least a little work done.

3. I agree, they all look fake.

However, The Rainy Doll's brest aren't as "perky", thus they resemble an human woman's actuall breast (and I am not talking about pose here, I am talking only about the breast sculpt itself).

The other dolls mentioned all have super perky breast that do not lay against the rib cage like real breast do, the rain doll's breast do lay against the ribcage, all be it they are still too perky to be natural.

The comparision just really say it all.
      Also, I think my Ryung does look more natural posing than my Volks girls. Ryung looks like a human, my volks girls look more like anime...JMO.

4. I've always figured that the busts looked "fake" because when the dolls are dressed its suppossed to look like they're wearing a bra? Of course my first reaction to my Miso's boobies was "OMG Torpedoes!!" I do wish she had a bigger bust though.

Doesn't the question of whether or not the resins will match also come into play here? I'm still unclear on the whole what resin matches what other resins deal.

5. It is like the mini fee's breasts. They are obvously designed to look corseted or wonderbra, so they might look a bit strange when naked, but they have a pretty effect with revealing clothes.

6. The Rainy dolls bodies have a somewhat odd tendency, the chest part pushes forward when left unchecked. This is more pronounced with the L-bust 3-part body, but is there in the S-bust, 2-part body too.
      This gives the girls - espesially the L-bust girls - a fifties jumper queen look, they seem to thrust their bust out agressively.

The Rainy doll breasts themselves look very naturalistic. My husband, a busom connoisseur, actually likes them! :blush

7. Hehehe...that is so cute that your hubby likes them!! ^_^

8. OHO! I THINK I sort of remembered that one! it was on yj! sometime last year was it? I must agree that it's oversize breast was rather... unnatural...

9. You're probably going to wack me, but I love reading your posts about boobage, Sher :chibi *laughing* :)

10. i just think this thread is amusing! personally, i think Lishe has one great cosmetic surgeon. i wish i were sculpted like that!!! perhaps, i could bring her in and show the surgeon what i'm looking for..

sorry, back on topic now...

i vote for Lishe.

11. yes i put a lot of thought into my boob posts....

anyway I love my Ryung, and personally I love her stance. i won't disagree that she looks like she's pushing her chest out, but by gum, if I looked like that, I'd probably push mine out too.

Seriously - for me, it adds to her personality, as if she is a proud tall amazon standing up very straight like her amazon mom taught her to. So it's all about taste, there is no right or wrong answer here.

12. We have an ongoing thing at our site about how many of us feel Rainman modeled Ryung after Jennifer Love Hewitt. Not just the face but the shoulders and the upper body as well. We've run pictures of her against the doll's torso. The fact is Jennifer loves to pose like this, with her shoulders pulled back, her back arched and well you can see the rest. So when some of you say the Rainy's don't seem natural, well they certainly don't slouch!!!!

13. zomg she does look like JLHewitt. omg. anyway - this pic shows it pretty well. I noticed early on that it IS difficult to photograph Iliana while she's standing - I will admit that I wasn't too sure I liked her thrust-out chest that much. She's also one of the FIRST ryungs - and I think he has since minimized that a little bit, the newer ones aren't quite like this - so this angle, when she's standing, with her hand on her butt, seems to work best.

But I also think she looks VERY sexy, like she's saying, "Oh yeah? TRY ME, baby" or something. LOL. I love my amazon goddess!!

[​IMG]

14. My first edition one loosened up over the year, and now she doesn't sproing back unless I also pull her head way down at the same time.

15. Iliana does look like a proud Amazon! But then again... She's Iliana, isn't she? :whee:

The outtrust bust does suit many L-bust Rainy dolls... Be they of the Amazon or the '50-ies jumper queen persuation.

I do wish my Shiori didn't, though. She's S-bust, and is supposed to be a demure Japanese schoolgirl. It doesn't quite fit her persona... Or perhaps she has other ideas on the subject! :roll:

16. Rainy girls want to be what Rainy girls want to be. That's why their site says "Run by Resin". We can't control them.

17. Bust measurements:

AoD: 26cm
      Angell Studio: 24.2cm
      Bobobie: 25cm
      Delf (smallbust):21.8cm
      Delf (mature):22.6cm
      Senior Delf: 25.5cm
      DIM: 23cm
      Dollmore Model: 26.5cm
      DZ: 26cm
      Elfdoll (small bust): 24cm
      Elfdoll (large bust): 25cm
      Feeple: 24cm
      Souldoll: 25.3cm

Of course, it's not really the actual measurement, but how it looks with the other body measurements.

18. I know Dollfie Dream and Obitsu have large bust replacement parts,
      but what other dolls are out there? I've been looking at a Minifee
      because of its large bust, but I'd like to know the SD-sized ones as
      well. :] Thanks so much in advance! <3 I can't wait to look some up.