1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls have the most beautiful nude bodies?

Nov 29, 2010

1. I love Limhwa bodies, especially the 67cm discontinued male body, which so far is the closest to ideal
      slim/fit and mature male-body for me –I don’t own the girls or Mono but they look gorgeous in photos as well.
      I also like Fairyland Chicline bodies, probably the most elegant looking muscular (male) body
      I’ve seen so far (head-to-body, leg-to-torso proportions help). I doubt there will be anything that
      surpasses it for me, anytime soon – a shame that it is so small (yet at the same time it is a great thing XB).

I love long-lean-well sculpted torsos, proportioned necks and when legs are not 10-miles long,
      but since bodies like that are not a reality in this hobby, those are the closest bodies I’ll probably get to see/or/own. ^ ^’

- Enzyme

2. I love my Spiritdoll proud body. It looks really good.
      Iplehouse looks veeery good, too.

3. For males: I have to second this choice. Though...beauty is so subjective...

To me what is beautiful is a male body that is lean (hardly any muscle definition) and lanky even. But I know most of my friends prefer beefy well sculpted men.

For females: I like this body for nude artsy shots: http://angelsdoll.net/shop/step1.php?number=660

4. For males: I totally in love with Soul-Zenith boy from souldoll.........such as Chiron....... I mean OMG so hot!!!! woot!!!!
      http://souldoll.com/shop/step1.php?number=1677

For females: I think Iplehouse EID women looks realistic, don't get me wrong but I think the proportion is perfect

5. I think DollZone girls have good bodies without ugly joints or anything like that. The Tulip doll from DollZone would be very good for nude photography, in my opinion.

6. Dollstown and Spiritdoll Elegance line have to be my favourite - to me they are very 'real' - like a body you might see in a life drawing. Personally I find Iplehouse too 'perfect' and hence a little sterile - to me its rather like an oil painting versus an airbrushed glamour model photograph. Not saying either is better, its a matter of personal taste really and all about which aesthetic you are after!

7. I'll second Dollmore and Iplehouse, and motion that the AoD girl bodies, for their price, are pretty lovely; http://www.aoddoll.net/ProDetail.asp?id=181

The joints are well placed, they've got proper hips and breasts, a nice bit of muscle definition on their stomachs, backs and calves and they pose nicely (Though do often need restringing if you get them from the factory).

8. My favorite girl bodies? By sculpt, joint appearance (keep in mind that my eye prefers more simple single joints) and ease of working with:

Dollstown 15, Supia, Volks SD16 are ones that we own that I have enjoyed working with most. Dollstown and Supia take the most beautiful natural shots. SD16 is more stylized and may not appeal to everyone as a nude but she has an elegant shape and I like how she poses. We also have a lovely Ariadoll girl but I haven't worked with her much yet. She is very nice looking though less mature to my eye.

Others that I admire are Dollstown 13, Unon, Unoss, I-doll, Spiritdoll Proud & Elegance and Oasisdoll. I am also exited by the upcoming release of the Fairyland Feeple 65 girl.

9. I like the male Soom SuperGem and Iplehouse bodies.

Posing, obviously, isn't as important to me as a beautiful sculpt. Same goes for the jointing, I like non-jointed hands and subtle joints. I find the double-joints a bit ugly--and they even look a bit unnatural under clothes...

I do have a double-jointed body that I like--also male: IOS new 60/63 body. Love the sculpting, again.
      Some photos here: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...ot-Photos-(Immortality-of-Soul-IOS-Blood)-NWS!

10. Volks SD 9/10 bodies; they may seem simple but I love the single torsos and their bodies seem to match their childlike faces unlike other dolls I see with adult bodies

Alice in Labyrinth MSD bodies; I love the details and joints

11. It depends on personal preference when it comes to body shapes and hoe posable you're looking for it to be. I personally, love Limhwas, Supia's are pretty but a bit thin for me (lovely sculpting though) the Iplehouse ones have great body lines (but unless posed well look a bit stiff). Ariadoll bodies are soft and gorgeous (but no middle joint so limits torso movement). My absolute favorite bodies though are the Unoss bodies *dies a little* Love the shape and form....

:)

12. My vote goes for Limwha, the bodies that company offers are just gorgeus. I'd love to won a Limwha girl :)

13. I sure am happy about my Volks DD Dy she has alot of smooth lines she is thick and poses very very well compared to sting type dolls (no offense) she is 22 inches high and totally sir mix alot worthy and stands up easy to even in heels !The only unlikable joints to me are the wrist because they seem a little bigger than needed , but the eye quickly overlooks it.

I also like the Bobobie Ai my daughter has but she is not nearly so possible as DD Dy

I have seen a lot of dolls with minimal cloths that look more real but the DD Dy is more doll than you expect for your money!
      and they dont have the rounded front of hip/leg joint so many dolls have with is not as good for nude photos

14. For girls, I'd say the most beautiful is Ylisande by Twiglimbs. For graceful and elegant posing, Shinydoll.
      For sculpt alone, Unidoll, male and female.

15. For girl bodies, I love the Zaoll bodies :) They're a bit smaller than the normal SD girls and have really nice curves.
      And as for boys, i honestly have to say the Iplehouse bodies xD

16. Another vote for the Volks 10 and 13 girls! My only concern with them for nude photos is that they all look VERY immature, almost child or young teen. They are very realistic, with lovely legs and hands and neatly hidden joints, but you may find them too childish for your needs. I have yet to find a set of bodies that I like more, though!

17. Minifeeeeeeeeeeeees~

Other than them, I love the Dollstown bodies. The joints are a little weird if you look just at them, but overall the posing looks really natural, and the sculpting is amaaaaazing~

18. Echoing the sentiment for the Dollsown 15 girl body. It photographs amazingly, almost impossible to catch her from a bad angle. She's a little more lanky looking in person, but not to a point where she looks "stretched out" (like some of the more leggy bodies I've seen). The Volks SD13 boy is a great sculpt, but a little too young for my taste.

I like Iplehouse's EID male bodies too- they're just muscular enough without crossing the line into the ridiculous (although I have not owned one of these.... yet!).

19. Yes, enchanted dolls are beautiful and fine art in and of themselves. However- no way I could afford one of those, plus I don't think the artist would appreciate another artist photographing them.

I tried to get onto the dollstown site but couldn't get it to load. Maybe it's just really busy on the weekend? I'll try again tomorrow.