1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls have the most beautiful nude bodies?

Nov 29, 2010

1. Iplehouse bodies are beautifully detailed and nicely proportioned. I love seeing them naked in the gallery, use of light on those real skin bodies and they come alive. However, I hate the joints on them (I have owned one), espcially the elbows. I think it ruins the look as when theyre popped out they look very skinny next to the rest of the body.
      The IH women bodies are amazing, I have shown photos to people and they just think theyre parts of real people, which I think is beautiful.

2. After seeing the IMPL stock pictures I absolutely was not interested- but then saw one IRL and yes, they are actually very nice. I do like the IMPLdoll Model body- the stomach sculpt is really nice. But not so keen on the joints.

3. I'm going to have to toss my vote in on Iplehouse for both male and female dolls, though SOOM Idealians have some amazing nude bodies for the males as well. Out of the scores of companies I've looked through trying to decide who I want my first doll to be, I keep coming back to them.

4. Iplehouse dolls are lovely- I've wanted a Harin forever. But I think the truly beautiful bodies are the larger size- and I just don't want to go above SD size. I have my Lumedoll Saiph head on an Iplehouse body and it is an incredibly beautiful body.

5. I love this topic~ It's been on my mind a lot the past few days. XD Namely because... I've seen several sculpts now with these incredible legs, feet, hips, abdomen, arms... And THEN they show a picture of the breasts. I've seen about three sculpts now that would've been incredibly beautiful, but the breasts are either extremely fake looking, lop-sided, or just generally weird.

As many others have pointed out... I truly think that EID Woman bodies are some of the most beautiful, as well~ >///< To me, they're perfectly proportioned, for that body type. I love the soft, yet mature look to them~ <3

I also really, really like the Fairyland Minifee Active line bodies simply for how cute they are. In all honesty, I want one of their bodies more than I want any of their heads! :lol: I've been looking for a head for a hybrid for some time now, hoping I can find something I'll fall in love with~

For male bodies... I may have slightly strange tastes, but despite the really definite "doll" look to them, I think that Dollshe's bodies are quite beautiful. To me, a portion of the appeal from the old body was the fact that the seams did show so clearly--that sort of open declaration of the love and thought that went into the doll's mobility was really beautiful to me.

6. For me the fairyland dolls have the most beautiful body! they look sooooo real and are very pretty! Also the Iplehouse doll have a nice body, like my Akando! I really love muscular body´s ^^

7. I actually have a word doc saved of all the bodies I like, I find boy bodies I like much easier to girl bodies... One day I might commission a custom body from one of the doll companies because I'm SO picky, but here are my fave lady bodies thus far:

1. Raurencio Sudio (realistic definition, good mobility, good proportions, boobs a little too close together) 60cm female
      2. Elfdoll Oasis doll (gorgeous definition, ok mobility, good proportions, I wish it had a piece between the hips and torso) 60cm female
      3. Spiritdoll Proud body (gorgeous definition, above average mobility, good proportions, I wish it had a piece between the hips and torso) 70cm
      4. Iplehouse (except I do NOT like the EID bodies though because those thighs are far too thick x.x;

8. I love Cerberus Project bodies, particularly Luts Delf and Fairyland Minifee Beauty Line bodies. They have the most graceful legs and expressive, dainty hands.

9. Echoing the vote for the Angeldoll 62cm body - it is just so lovely and real looking, solid and not huge-breasted, just pear-shaped and divine. The trick is to pose her, and then move her knee joints into flattering positions.

10. My vote goes for (in the boy area anyways) Dream of Doll New Boy Body 2. The boys body is muscular but not overly so. He has thickness to him but in a lean way. Its amazing how meaty it looks! And he even has veins popping out on his hands and biceps. All the curves and dips have a realistic look to them. Sadly he is only availabe when you buy a Code No. 2.

11. Ooh, I just won a DOT boy on ebay. I wonder which body he has? The pics were not much help.

12. My first choice right now would be Angelsdoll http://angelsdoll.net/shop/step1.php?number=660

I haven't seen Hyang in person yet as she's still on layaway but the Tan photos of her body cinched the deal for me. I love the lines and detail of her feet. I am also a huge fan of Spirit doll Elegance & Dollstown bodies. I have DT15 & 13 girl bodies and except for their cankles the bodies are absolutely gorgeous and easy to pose.

13. I ordered Souldoll Madalyn as she had the most beautiful body (I chose the double-jointed as I don´t like these angular elbow and knee joints) combined with a woderful face with this gorgeous pout!
      Does anyone know another company that makes soft rounded double joints?

14. My personal choice would definitely be the Supia doll body :) it's greatly artistic and sensitive and photographs nicely. For boys, believe me but I'm not a sucker for most of the bodies, I am too picky for my own sake but I do prefer Volks or Dollstown for them.

15. As much as I have an allegiance to Fairyland, Iplehouse takes the first place spot on my list. Then Fairyland definitely follows. Frederick was naked for a while after his box opening because we couldn't stop staring at his body, and a few times my friend and I have just removed his closed and looked at how he posed, and he looks great every time xP

16. Raurencio studio full sized girls take the cake....GORGEOUS....and 70cm Spiritdoll males are amazing (I'm constantly petting the abs of mine

17. All my dolls have really nice bodies. Delf Lishe, SID girls and Super Gem boys. :)

18. I really love Soom's Super Gems. Particularly their newest bodies, which can pose a lot more naturally than their older bodies. I also like Iplehouse's female bodies (I find their male ones too veiny and overbuilt) and Fairylands Feeple bodies (although I'm not a huge fan of the feeple elbows, because they can look very bulbous from some angles).