1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls have the most beautiful nude bodies?

Nov 29, 2010

1. Definately Fairyland Feeple! Or Iplehouse EID! <3

2. Souldoll's Kids girl body, N.L., is lovely, especially the legs.

3. I love the Supia girl bodies, Doll Chateau bodies (the new, elongated ones), and the olllllld Dollshe bodies. The ones from 6+ years ago. I'm definitely biased to the Doll Chateau and Dollshe bodies though, since those belong to my dolls. ;) But I was definitely drawn to them heavily because of the body, so why not be biased?

I also love Dollzone's new 58 cm girl body!

4. I love Volks SDGr Girl body, the chest/torso joint looks so blend-in with the other part
      (I don't know how to describe but it doesn't look much like a joint, very natural)
      I've never seen the real body yet, and I'd love to own one ><

5. Iplehouse girls! I don't want a realistic doll but if I ever do, I'll be getting on from them. So so pretty.

6. Withdoll boys and all Doll Chateau bodies are the most beautiful in my opinion!! *U*

7. For realistic men:

#1 has to be Dollstown 18 years body, Dollshe 28M and Soom Idealian. The details on all of these are amaaaaazing.

#2 is Spirit Doll Herculean and Elegance bodies (for different body builds, of course). I also just saw something called 5th Motif through Dollshe, and their man is looking pretty good too. Volks SDGRB and SD13 boys are, once again, good for the slighter-built boys and men (SDGRB and Spirit Doll Elegance boys actually remind me a lot of my partner, hehe).

Iplehouse men are nice, and I am definitely planning on owning a few (nYID and SID), but those top three are just so... organic and life-like. Just beautiful. (And, ironically, ones I will never own because at 70+ cm, they are just too tall).

For realistic women:

In no particular order - Twigling Ingenue (<3), Aoi Tuki Otohime, Soom Idealian, Iplehouse EID, SID and nYID (especially with the small bust on the last one). I also like Spirit doll Elegance girls, Dollstown Elf and Volks SD10 for younger/more petite women.

And finally, the more stylized sculpts (which are all women, for whatever reason):

1. Noble Doll's Raspberry's MSD-sized body (and the smaller Tiny-sized version). Just... unf. This is a stylized tiny waist sculpt done so, so right. Beautiful tummy, beautiful butt, beautiful hip and collar bones, beautiful, delicate hands.

2. Cerisedolls and Enaibi's dolls. Very interesting proportions and very organic, sinuous bodies. Though the stylization sometimes is a bit too extreme for my tastes (depends on the exact body).

3. And maybe I'm biased, but I'm a huge fan of Atelier Momoni's tiny melo*. I mean, her face is adorable, and that's the main reason why I got her, but she also has such a cute little body too, which... Is not usual for the teeny tinies, in my experience. Most of them have bodies that appear to be utilitarian above all, but this one also has some cartoony spunk and smooth, organic lines.

8. Supia girls, old body, is gorgeous, so is Spiritdoll proud, both male and female. I also like Volks SD17 buys.

9. The most beautiful nude male for me would have to be the Ringdoll grown (72cm) body. Ringdoll does the most amazing sculpted bodies that are incredibly detailed. I also like the 68cm male Popodoll body:)

10. To me, they're Feeple 65 from Fairyland and Iplehouse dolls. Even though they are not very detailed but the proportion and anatomy are closest to human body. More than that, all the joints on those boys and girls are sculpted perfectly, either stand or sit, they are still have good looking like human. Henceforth, they can pose enchantedly in many beautiful pictures.

11. Hm this is really difficult -A-; I'd have to say...Doll Chateau, Cerisedoll, Withdoll, Dreamingdoll, Spiritdoll...those are the ones that come in mind first.

12. Personally, I love Iplehouse bodies (especially the females) but I'm a hip woman, and wow, have they got hips to next week.

13. I think Twiglimbs bodies are absolutely incredible, and unlike some (Iplehouse, cough, cough) they actually pose.

14. I completely agree!

15. I agree with all of the above.

My personal favorites for female bodies that look natural naked are the Iplehouse SID in small bust size, the nYID in small or medium, the Dollstown 18-year body for more slender figures, and the Switch Humming Dolly B-Cup (also the AriaDoll and Everpurple Elegance previous versions of this body). I also like the Souldoll "kids girl N.L." body, which is a fairly voluptuous adult female body that is misleadingly named. The N.L. is the "no lines", which refers to it having fewer visible joint lines: the torso line is right under the bust, just as with the Iplehouse and Dollstown 18 bodies.

In general, I find that smaller busted BJD look more natural nude, since nearly all large-bust BJD are sculpted with built-in lift, so that they look great clothed (like they have push-up bras). The result is that these larger busts appear to defy gravity when nude.

Also, there is usually a trade off between fewer and less-noticeable joints, and posability. The Iplehouse dolls have very clean lines with no waistline joint and the torso joint hidden below the bust line, but this is at the expense of their range of motion. The Switch/AriaDoll Elegance bodies have no torso jointing at all! Typically, the more posable you make a doll, the more joints it has and the less elegant it looks nude.

16. The newest 46 cm male msd Dollzone body is very beautiful

17. I love the supia girl&#8216;s old body&#65292; the body line is so beautiful.

18. Definatley Iplehouse!

19. Oh, many of them! Although they are all magically sculpted, they're not perfect, just like real women bodies(I'll be talking about female dolls). I personally like Little Monica's sd body, graceful and with pretty hands, which is important. One of my dolls has Spiritdoll proud body and it's just gorgeous, like a beautifull tall amazon, i even bought it first and then looked for a head that would fit... I also find Doll-Chateau bodies pretty aesthetic. It's only matter of taste, actually. Oh, and one of my favourites are Domuya flexi-perennial, too bad it's gone, and Loongsoul 58 women body. And there are a lot more of them, i just can't keep them all in mind at once :3

20. I personally love the delf girl bodies and the look of the small and medium-bust nYID girls. They just seem realistic, even despite being for stylized sculpts.