1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls have the most beautiful nude bodies?

Nov 29, 2010

1. I love the Dollshe Pure Body, and would say that it's my favorite out of the ones I own. It has incredible detail and overall it's just beautifully sculpted. I love how tall and graceful they look, while still having some muscle definition.

2. females=iplehouse
      males=soom idealians...OMG!!!!!! *_*

3. Fairyland's F65 bodies, male and female.
      Luts Delf girl bodies are just so graceful-looking (I love Delf legs). The Senior Delf girls are gorgeous, as well.
      Limhwa bodies are amazing, as well.
      Iplehouse, of course.
      I LOVE Soom boy bodies, Idealian and Super Gem. Very gracefully sculpted. And they pose amazingly.

4. i think the iplehouse bodies are the absolutely gorgeous

5. Most beautiful naked body has Iplehouse :)

6. Of the Minis I own (various companies), the one I'm absolutely the most in love with is my FairyLand MiniFee A-Line Muscular body, though WithDoll's boy body is lovely as well. Both have some lovely sculpting and detailing to them, especially for their smaller sizes. I've only ever owned one SD, a Soom MD, and all my Tinies are either LittleFees or Soom MDs, so I can't really compare well on those, either, but I adore that MNF body and almost dread the mods I plan to do to it.

7. Without a doubt,DollChateau =)

8. Tough question, these dolls are all beautiful in their own right..I admire Iplehouse, Ring doll, Doll Chateau (my seemingly new favorite, I love DC articulation, and they are very lithe) *but* there are so many countless dolls just as equal...

9. I like mature, realistic sculpts best, so I would have to say, on a whole, the Iplehouse SID and EID (model and super hero) series. For males, the Soom Idelians are a close second.

10. My small bust Iplehouse nYid is my favorite girl body and Doll Chateau is probably my fav for male bodies.

11. I adore the shape of the fairyland feeple 65 girl body. The arch in the back is a little over the top, but the poses and shapes they can make are just stunning. I love posing my chloe nude, she looks so graceful and elegant and more then a little sexy.

12. I would have to say that for me the most beautiful bodies are the iplehouse ones.

13. Iplehouse
      Fairyland minifees
      Mystic Kids

14. Also Switch bodies.

15. Even though the style is not what I want in a BJD at all, I find Doll Chateau's females to be so artistically beautiful when they're nude. There's something about the odd proportions and resin white skins that screams whimsy and artsy to me. I find myself staring at owner photos of them in awe all the time.

16. I like realistic sculpts best. Beautiful naked body has Iplehouse, Soom Idelian, Dollstown, Dollshe...
      I like so many :)

17. Iplehouse definitely! They don't show that many visible joints like some dolls do. I hope to get an Iplehouse E.I.D Ashanti very soon!

18. Hmm it seems like Iplehouse has has most of the votes here... but I haven't seen many pictures of them before. Soom Idealians look amazing though, they're so detailed! And Ringdoll has a lovely looking 72 cm body, which has a very nice muscle tone without looking bulky or ... awkwardly round? I've noticed that some companies have sculpts that are meant to be more muscular have a kind of unnatural "roundness" to their muscles.

Oh, and Doll Chateau! Though they aren't anatomically correct, they look so beautiful and elegant!

19. I love all the Dollstown bodies... they are something else in terms on realistic aesthetics!
      I also adore the Soom SG boy body, the chest is gorgeous!
      For females, I found super nice looking shots of the bodies of Supia and Zaoll!

20. DOLLSHE and SUPIA!