1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which dolls have the most beautiful nude bodies?

Nov 29, 2010

1. I really like Spiritdoll's bodies lately! And Dollzone~ and LLT!

2. I love Dollstown bodies the most. They are really nice shape, well design muscles. I especially like the spine details in the neck!
      But their posability is not the best I ever seen. So bad!
      Spiritdoll bodies are wonderfull too. And they do pose well! I like very much the old elegance girl body (with one piece torso).

3. Dollstown's 18 years old body, both boy and girl
      and Dollshe's timeless body too

4. I love spiritdoll and dollzone bodies so much.

5. The most beautiful and plastic in my opinion body dollshe. But still love the high line Doll Chateau and Spiritdoll :)

6. I like Crobidolls chase body.

7. Angelsdoll massive girl body (I know it bc I own it :3

Plus, one day I'd like to own the angel body (genderless) from IslandDoll :) I think it looks adorable ;)

8. I love the Iplehouse bodies. Soom Idealians are also really nice.

9. I have a liking for Soom and IOS bodies ;w; and also Ringdoll. I like how they sculpt the torso part.

10. I'm extremely partial to Fairyland because of the fact that, even when their joints are bent, they still look pretty natural. I think they are just very beautiful and natural looking bodies.

11. I really love the highly stylized bodies of doll chateau. They're so wispy and ethereal to me. I feel like a lot of other companies have blocky bodies for their boys. ( but then, I'm not a huge fan of super muscled dolls).

12. I love the bodies and faces of my four tiny Lume dolls, they are so realistic in sculpt.

13. I betting the someone totally already said this, but (while I don't own any) I think Dollshe dolls have gorgeous body sculpts! Especially the body used for Venitu and the 70cm Classic Pose body. :love To me, they're like beautiful Greco-Roman sculptures; if I owned one, I'd probably end up wanting to keep them nude (or dare I say unpainted as well) to appreciate all the lovely and detailed sculpting!

14. Spiritdoll, Dollshe, and IoS for boys.

Doll Chateau and Dollstown for girls.