1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which girls are most realistic?

May 12, 2007

1. I agree on the Elfdolls. Also Limhwa Half-Elf and some of the Dollstown dolls.

Carolyn

2. i actually thought noella looks very realistic. very normal, nothing extraordinary and yet very enduring...

[​IMG]

3. I love Fin too but she's out of stock forever. I was thinking that Saisha looks also pretty realistic. I like her nose:)

4. I also agree at the loveliness of the realistic Limwha faces. I still think artist Torre from Dollstown does lovely sculpts. I am in love with the Ariel sculpt!

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

5. Elfdoll girls, from my point of view.

6. My vote is DollsTown for the most realistic faces. My Estella was so realistic that at times she was scary

7. I think that the Elfdoll, Supia and Limwah dolls are all very realistic.

To prove at least a third of this point, here's my Shiori:

[​IMG]

8. I like the Elfdolls (Soah, Sooah, June, and Lydia). Limhwa also has beautifully realistic sculpts.
      Definitely my favs.

9. My vote goes for Dollstown girls, here's mine:
      [​IMG]

And for Domya Fin:
      [​IMG]

10. Another vote for Fin, here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I really think the Ariel scuplt is beautiful :). I don't own one, but from the pictures I have seen, I am going to have to cast my vote for her. :)

12. I'm jumping on the Elfdoll bandwagon here. I'm actually a little worried my incoming Sooah won't look right compared to her brother, who is a Volks F-17.

13. Hmmm...for now, my vote goes to the Elf Doll girls. I have Lydia and Sooah...and their facial proportions are very nice.

14. Elfdoll Hazy is the most realistic "adult" girl I have seen since the Limhwa Half-elf.

15. *BUMP*ing this
      because I'm looking for a realistic girl!

16. I third that about Hazy-she is almost freakishly realistic-whoops meant to add that the Dollstown Estelle is another great one for realistic features.

17. Hmmm... what about non-asian looking girls? I like Limhwa Eva, but may be there is exist companies who makes nice heads only? I tried to find, but cannot find adult-looking one....

18. [​IMG]

I think my Eva will agree with Vanilla.Sky, but I also have Fin too;)

19. derlian85, I'm fan of your Eva! I like two girls in BJD - Tan Deneb and your Eva, actually