1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favorite BJD body and why?

Apr 3, 2007

1. Cerebus project bodys! the joints and subtle musles are so visualy appeling, such grace and fluid motion

2. I love the Honey Delf body!!! It's super posable with double joints in elbows and knees, rotating thigh joint, and jointed torso. Also, it's super adorable and genderless.

3. I adore Volks SD10 - suwarikko for posability, solid-torso for it's girly line.

I think Volks bodies are really dolly-like; something I', looking for in bjds . Those realistic yet cute faces and very symbolic but elegant bodies. <3

4. Zaoll's body is love *______*
      And, i think, Dollmore Model

5. I'm completely smitten with Crobidoll M-line boy bodies, though their hands are a little big they're perfectly photogenic. <3

6. Dollstown 15year Boy bodies. Absolutely by a long shot. I've seen a few who agree, they are absolutely GORGEOUS! I just wish they weren't so expensive, but when I get around to it, I'm going to get one in Tan. Just one. And then I'm going to stare at it with it's beautiful lines, and exceedingly realistic beauty and that charming Hue head I'm going to stick on top of it and that will make my year. Ahem.

Right, so I haven't had much experience with girl bodies, but I have to say the Planetdoll girl body is adorable. I love that it's not skinny, or under-developed (my girl is supposed to be around 14) and the hips and legs are nicely proportioned. The only problem is that it's a devil to pose, but when you get it right, it looks ever so natural.

7. I like the Senior Delf type 2 male body. But I absolutely adore Dollshe's DS18M body. I love the long-ness of the limbs and how...idk fluid it looks.

8. Volks SD 9 /10 ...

9. At this point, despite some posing issues, I cannot help but find that Iplehouse bodies are my favorite. I love that they are more realistic than most body sculpts that I have seen. Many BJD bodies just come off as incredibly awkward and too skinny for my tastes.

10. I have spiritdoll proud, littlefee, and dz bb single-jointed
      Out of them all, I would have to say that I adore my dz bb body. Yes spiritdoll is gorgeous, and littlefee is cute- but both are a pain in the butt to pose (YES my littlefee is HARD to pose.) As soon as I pulled my DZ out of the box he was EASY to just put in the strangest positions and stay that way. I love his hands- they are cute little sausage fingers with dimples. The only thing I do not like is his thighs and feet, they are pretty unappealing in my opinion and his feet are SO small that with socks on he can't stand. So shoes are a must for this body. But these are small things compared to the fun posing he does. I love my DZ BB!

11. [Boys]
      Spiritdoll's proud and elegance bodies. [realistic]
      Soom iDealian71 [realistic]
      Dollstown 18yrs [realistic]

[Girls]
      Granado nuevo body. [realistic]
      FeePlee65 [Posing, delicacy]
      Dollstown 18yrs [realistic, pretty legs]
      Doll Chateau Kids body [Interesting, delicate and pretty in a surreal kinda way]

12. For looks: The Resinsoul Mini girl double jointed body. Dat chest!

For posing: Littlefees and DbDolls give enough other a run for the money. I think if Db Dolls were slimmer they could be serious contenders for best posing bodies against Littlefee.

I'm a bit biased tho cuz I don't go under 26 or over 60 cm, and I know there are some amazing posers in the 12cm size.

13. I love Lillycat's Eugenie body SO MUCH. The exaggerated hips somehow just work really well with the rest of her proportions without making her look too fat or too skinny.
      As far as more readily available bodies go: Doll-Chateau and Doll Leaves have my favorite bodies. Doll Chateau because they have a rather unique shape and I'm a HUGE sucker for pear-shape, and I really like the way they look when posed. Wispy and delicate.
      Doll Leaves on the other hand has a my favorite standard slim mini body. I love the way their breasts are sculpted, I like the nubs on the joints because they lend well to body blushing, and I can't speak from experience quite yet, I have a DS girl on the way though, but I hear they post almost as well as MNFs (which is absolutely insane to me considering their bodies only cost $120 o_O). The only thing I don't really like is the hip joint, but that's only from an aesthetic standpoint.

14. Narae MSD size!! Slim and elegant! I also like her hands and feet.I like some Souldoll heads, but the bodies are too clumsy looking for me. Narae is my favorite!!

15. For sheer "I don't believe you just did that" posability? It's hard to beat a Fairyland Puki. Those little guys are very well-engineered.

For non-functional gorgeousness? The EID Superhero body. Can't pose worth a darn, but when it looks like that? Who cares. XD

16. Still believe in the DM and the FL, but now I have to ad the Dollstown 15yr boy body. Umigod, so amazing. I just got one (panicked at the thought of them discontinuing) and it poses so freaking well and looks so fabulous!! It makes me want to cry happy tears as the head it was for has had a long string of bad bodies. So much love.

17. i don't know about posting but for appearance i like iplehouse body XD

18. I'm really more of a fan of Ringdoll bodies(but then, I'm a Ringdoll fangirl so maybe I'm just biased). Their RingTeen girl body has a cute figure, and I like the boy body too(lol, slender but with abs).:D

Though I admit, Soom bodies are pretty nice too ...:aheartbea

19. Iplehouse elder bodies are beautiful, I like them, but they are not very mobile.

20. My all time favorites are Iplehouse's girl bodies. They're the closest you will come to a "chubby" looking woman, and I just adore that look in women.
      For posing I'm gonna say MiniFees. They're just amazing.