1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which is your favorite BJD body and why?

Apr 3, 2007

1. Doll Chateau 70 CM boys. ;o; They're so elegant and creepy. I love it!

2. I guess it all depends on what I'm obsessing over at the moment. I really like a lot of bodies! And since I'm kinda new to the hobby, I'm always looking at more and more and loving them!

3. luts SD - my favourite body, its easy to hold positions, good sculpture and so yummy :aheartbea

4. I love Fairyland littlefees for holding/playing with, and pukipuki's for displaying.

5. I REALLY like the Fairy Land female bodies. They're really pretty and attractive too. The joints don't make their elbows and knees look as blocky as others like Luts dolls do. It's the reason why my FL Ryeon tends to wear cloths that show her tummy and legs.:aheartbea

6. Luts, definately!

7. The Unoa Lusis/Sist body with the large bust torso-piece. It's gorgeous! So elegant and curvy, too. It's also versatile enough, however, to look equally spectacular with the default bust. I also love the legs, hands, and feet. They're all incredibly attractive and, to me personally, rather innovative in terms of BJD engineering. I am also fond of the recent Kid Delf girl body. I believe it's a little more versatile in terms of age than the Unoa body (Unoa's hips are dynamite, but likely wouldn't be found on a younger girl). Both bodies have a diverse range of posability. I am also fond of the FairyLand MiniFèe Action-Line female body, but I prefer the model legs and the small-bust. In terms of posing, the body far surpasses most BJD bodies, and it is quite visually appealing, too. All aforementioned bodies make excellent hybrids, to me personally.

8. Overall I love the Volks SD13 bodies, both boy and girl. I love how they pose, and the sculpt of the girl body especially is so natural.

But one of my favorite guy bodies is the old DollZone 70cm, the b70-001. Double jointed, long elegant lines, good looking but lean torso, a beautiful slouch, and gorgeous hands. I even love their weird hypermasculine long-toenailed feet.

[​IMG]

Those LEGS. :aheartbea

Linda S.
      galatia9

9. Iplehouse EID female bodies, theyre utterly perfect. I have never been completely happy with female doll bodies, they always seemed a little 'alien' looking but I love the realism of the EID, I love how clothes fit them, I could and do stare at them for ages. I also find them easy to pose, I dont feel theyre dainty or fragile so can properly heave them about to pose and dress. Whatever pose theyre in they look so life like and theyre gorgeous to photograph, I adore them!

10. For females, the granado 60cm body and for males... DOI body

11. This is a very tough question. I can't say that I have found the perfect body yet, but there are a few that come close.

For posing abilities, I love Fairyland's bodies. So far, I haven't found a body that can beat Fairyland's in this aspect. I can put my PukiFee, LittleFee and MiniFee dolls in almost any imaginable position without too much effort. However, aesthetically, this body doesn't have clean and elegant lines, which is understandable, given it's range of motion.

Aesthetically, my favorite body is Volks SD10 - it's graceful, proportionate and a very solid basic poser (sits and stand like a rock). This is a classic that will never fall out of favor with me. But, of course, it is limited in its range of motion, which means that I can't display my Megu in complex poses. Another body that is very similar to SD10 is Aria's 7 yr Sweet body - it has a single piece torso and a surprisingly wide range of motion for being quite basic in its construction; much like Volks' SD10, it sits and stands like a little rock.

There are plenty of other bodies that I find attractive - CP's classic Mature Delf Girl, Infinitidoll's SID13 Girl, Soom's Rosette Muse and Dear Mine's MSD, but they all have their little quirks.

Having said this, I'm still on the hunt for the perfect girl body - one that has amazing posing abilities coupled with beautiful, graceful and aesthetically pleasant body lines.

12. Volks MSD girl body is my fav, the waist is quite unstable thou

13. Volks SDGr for girls. This body is just beyond awesome.
      As for boys I like the Luts Delf body.

14. For me it's Volks SD17: great with posing and looks really yummy masculine without too many muscles.

15. In my experience, I love Luts SDF bodies! :D they look very elegant, nicely shaped^^ and are great posers. For MSDs, I love Dollmore bodies.

From what I have seen on pictures, I love the look of Volks SD17 bodies. They look tall, slender, elegant and sexy *drools*

16. Mnf!!!! Posing!!! :'d

17. Posing-wise I have never come across any other doll body that posed as well as the UNOA sist body I had before. Of course it was strung very well and I asked help from a guy to do that and she was able to hold poses beautifully. ^ ^ It's the only reason why I keep missing my unoa.

However, aesthetically and preference these days I like the Volks M-Bust body the most. : ) I like it so much that I have two of them now. I wish to have some dresses that would really show off the body but it is a bit tough to find. > <