1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. I have my adoration for elves I must admit. No idea why, but I adore my elves, need more elves!
      Vampires come onto the list a lot too. I don't have many vampiric characters but vampire dolls are pretty ^^ Some even have elf ears, even better :D
      Also, merfolk. I've only seen one with a jointed mer-tail, so its entirely possible to do. Very much wanting some sort of mer-goat, sort of like a humanised capricorn. Came close to getting it once, but then Pipos stopped selling their mercat tail >< More fish required!

2. Wow, there sure are a lot of fantasy dolls :D

I guess I'm a little normal. I like angels and whatever creatures DC makes. :aheartbea

3. Oh, that would be very cool! Actually, I'd be fine with a non-humanised mer-goat--it sounds like it would be very interesting to look at and fun to pose.

4. Soom has their first Fairy Legend FCE going on right now, and the Spider Sprite is included.
      Elves, fauns, and Soom's Fairy Legends are my favorites.

5. Thanks for the heads-up, but I really want to see another spider-person with eight limbs. Aenigma is pretty, but take off her wings and feet and she reminds me more of a vampire than a spider.

6. I really like dolls with hooves, like the faun/satyr types. Firstly, because hooved dolls tend to have different leg joints that look super cool, and secondly, because then I don't have to bother finding shoes for them! :XD:

7. I love digitigrade dolls (like Soom's original hoofed dolls, Beryl and Sard, who have an extra joint in their legs). I also completely adore centaurs and always love seeing new centaur sculpts pop up. I'm kind of ambivalent on mermaid dolls - usually I find the segmentation a bit too distracting on BJD mermaid tails. I also have a soft spot for more outlandish designs - I loved Soom's scorpion-tailed Vesuvia and crab-clawed Bix, and Doll Château’s spider-taur Elizabeth.

One thing I really wish more companies would make are cat-based fantasy creatures, like sphinxes and gryphons. I've only seen one gryphon doll so far (Luts's Lio), and while he's gorgeous, I want to see more dolls like him!

8. I would've said dragons or a phoenix off the top of my head but the other day I cam across Ansen and Moment from Dollzone. I thought their heads looked really odd from their initial picture but looking at the full doll: their arms! The layered and wavy style of them give them each the appearance of humanoid flowers in a truly magnificent way. Not really a kind of doll I'd look into buying but I can't help but admire the work that goes into a doll like that.

9. I definitely love mermaids/mermen (big little mermaid fan from childhood :XD:). I also always want to see more dolls that have human bodies but animal faces, like the Egyptian gods. So far there are mostly cat versions of this but I want to see a jackal or a bird or something like that. And I'd love to see some more plant based sculpts like DollZone Anson or the Leeke World Ent.

I also really love the DC spider Elizabeth but what I really want is a tiny version of that. Maybe the size of their Ada. I would buy one for sure. But in the end the only fantasy dolls I have planned are all elves or sprites, pretty standard but still very awesome dolls.

10. My favorite fantasy dolls would be Drow/elves and hobbits/halflings.

11. I love the cat, deer and fox -like ones ^.^

12. Zuzu Delf Lio Griffin full complete set. With all the accessories and body blushings and everything. But with an extended layaway. This would cost over $1,000 and I would not be able to afford it with the normal Luts layaway.

Best doll ever. There are other fantasy dolls I would love to have but this is the one I want the most.

I do love any cat dolls. Zuzu Delf. Pipos. DearMine.

I don't think this exists. But I would love a werewolf doll. A bit like the LoongSoul Farkas. I love the animal legs. That you can change them. But he is too too big for me. I am a yosd person. Though I am thinking of maybe giving MSD a try but its probably too big for me. Though for some dolls I will go for it (ie. Werewolf doll) but not 60 cm. :-)

13. Definitely a drow. And a vampire.

I would also like to have a normal elf, succubus, and an angel :) But if i had to pick one, i would choose the drow.

14. More diverse merfolk! I'd especially love to see a shark-based merman, with a smiling face head full of sharp teeth. Kinda like IOS Jaguar, but more wicked ^_^

15. I'd really love to see a mermaid type but instead of a fish type tail octopus tentacles instead. Like ursula from little mermaid. Or I'd like a scorpion centaur like DC elizabeth but with a scorpion instead of a spider. Bat hybrids are neat tho the only ones I've seen are from resin soul and I just saw DC came out with new dolls that have bat type wings but without the connecting skin. Or even an amphibian hybrid doll. I'd really love to have all those kinds.

16. Want fantasy snakes and birds so much! :love

17. I saw Aileen Dolls' Cyclops (Cedric and Camellia) and I guess, they are only cyclops BJD which I have ever seen. So cute and I want companies to make more with various style! :)

18. I think the fantasy type dolls I would want the most art fairies, elves, mermaids and centaurs/fauns. I'd love a deer centaur, I have a thing for antlers. One of my original characters is a mermaid so I'd love to create her in doll form. I'd love for companies to offer fantasy dolls as unlimited dolls, I'd kill for an unlimited mermaid tail :D

19. One with cute cat's ears.

Not very original, I know.:|

20. Kitsune, anthros and mermaids are my favorite!