1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. In terms of bodies, I am head over heels for the Doll Chateau "deertaur" type bodies. I love how slender and delicate they make the deer part look, and I love the way they proportion it, especially with DC's very fantasy-heavy style. But honestly, anything with horns - even a regular human character wearing deer antlers or ram horns or the such - is right up my alley :3nodding:

2. i'd like to see more Goddess dolls.Lots and lots of Goddesses from different pantheons would be great! Also more Demons like the Ringdoll Lucifer fullset! That was so bad ass!! Unicorns would also be cool!!!

3. I'd love to see Tiefling dolls. They're a unique fantasy species, not quite demons, and I'd love to see dolls that don't require modding to be tieflings

4. I have a giant hoard of Vampires and Fae. Although my next project is modding one to be a Gorgon.

5. I'd love some werewolves or other were creatures. Love the weres.

6. Elves and vampires are the most appealing to me, and whilst I would not own one I enjoy seeing other peoples mermaid dolls.

7. I'm not big into the fantasy dolls, though some of them look amazing (I've seen some gorgeous Fairyland Sircca dolls).

But, I presently find myself wanting (and planning for) a Resinsoul Cervitaur. Those half-human half-deer centauroids all named for the seasons. I have recently found myself enthralled by Summer. So much so that I'm planning my own fantasy story just to justify bringing him home.

8. Right now... Probably a centaur doll. I really want one at some point, since I've loved drawing them since I was a kid [horses in general, honestly. But also centaur.] - BUT I just haven't found one I click with enough to justify purchasing yet. :<
      I may end up making a hybrid at some point, just to quell my thirst for a centaur with an interesting face LOL

9. I would never have thought I'd want a centaur doll so much, but I live the ones by Fairyland and Sio2.

I like the idea of a mermaid bjd but so far I'm not fully on board with the way the joints look on any of the examples I've seen.

10. I'm also really taken with the 'taur' dolls. Especially some of those made by Doll Chateau. Even the ones with the human feet I'm quite a fan of; I really like the proportions of the bodies.

I also love the insect themed dolls made by DC and am getting one as an event doll with my main order; sadly she is off topic here though.

Unicorns are also great and I like some of the elf/sprite dolls made by Fairyland. Papilio I find particularly cute.

11. I love love love Soom petit gem Eva

12. I love elf girls and vampire <3 , elf are so cute , fine and magical

13. Ohhh good idea up this page, Tieflings! I love them!

Also, I really love centaurs, but I do get myself wondering on how easy or hard they're to pose, considering that I'm still a sprout in this hobby.

14. I know a lot of folks have elves... I really wish there were more "dwarf-y" sculpts, you know, stocky, but not football stars like iplehouse...

15. Skeleton dolls. I love dolls with skeleton aspects. They don't fit my collection at all but I would jump at the chance to get a full skeleton doll.

16. I love mermaid aesthetic... a doll with a long, pretty tail and lots of teal and glitter would look sooo pretty! Luckily, I've seen a lot of artists who have created custom dolls with these kinds of designs so I have lots of inspiration if I ever want to get one like it.

17. need more winged based things

especially post undertale

#617 DarkMerchant, Aug 12, 2017
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2017
    18. Ngl, that would be pretty neat. Of course, then the impulse would be to start hunting for reptile girls and such to round out the cast.

19. I am pretty sure that I have seen some fox/youkai dolls from Luts so far (please tell me if there is more) and would love to see more fox/youkai dolls or other types of Japanese mythical folklore creatures from other companies.

20. I would love to have a kitsune, neko, werewolf, elf or a faun. Really all of them would be awesome. XD