1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. Now that there's a griffin (Fairyland Ruca) I'd love to see a classical Sphinx. :3

2. Ooh, definitely a 9 tailed kitsune girl or a chinchilla girl with a baby face or a cute fairy YoSD :chibi

3. I want too many, but to generalize: centaurs, fawns, and dragons, werewolves, fairies, mermaids and probably a handsome elf ;)

4. I've always loved the fairy dolls! There definitely needs to be more.

5. I love mermaids! I really want a merman doll. Also centaurs! They're so cool, though I always wonder how they're strung together.

6. I'm actually not super big on fantasy or animal dolls but I love sphinx characters and I think a sphinx doll could be stunning. Preferably not cutesy but smaller than 1/3, haha.

7. Baby dragon will be my choice.

8. Elves are always a top pick for me, and I love pointed ears on any kind of fantasy doll. Rebecca and Sumire have head magnets for optional ears/horns/etc., and Sumire also has back magnets for wings. I like the idea of someday having a mer-BJD, but it would have to have a really nicely articulated tail like the Dollzone mermaids or Depths Doll Merrow, or the Sugarble naga tail. I would also love a doll with some big detailed articulated wings like the ones on the Fairyland centaurs.

9. Elves and vampires.

10. A spider guy! Same as DC's Elizabeth, but larger and older (and male) :)

11. More demons! Tails and talons and claws and horns and stuff :3

12. I think my favorite is centaurs. A winged centaur unicorn is my ultimate goal. Lucywen would be perfect, except Im not fond of her face...so I will cross that bridge when I get there. Other than that it would be a Mermaid then a Naga. I would like regular (like not centaur) hooved ones, but the ones I see always look big and blocky and not in proportion to the rest of the doll to me. I would like a vampire as well, but I havent found one with fangs I like. They are always so delicate and painted looking. They need to be true fangs for me to like them. I also want both an anthro cat, and a regular with ears, but I just ordered my first doll so I am going to play around with her for a while before I get into anything fancy ^.^

13. The only fantasy type I sort of tolerate is elf, because I can cover up the ears :D

Though... I guess if vampire teeth count then I wouldn't mind them for a certain character.

And the thing is, I love fantasy and D&D but that somehow doesn't translate to the dolls that I want...

14. I used to dislike human unicorns, but now I love them, one of my favorit type of dolls! I'd also like to see - next to the SD sized spider male dolls - some scarred, zombie-like dolls and animal-headed BJDs (especially hyenas... but it will never happen) :D

15. This is going to be very specific, and not quite fantasy, but....I'd be ecstatic if there ever was a company that produced an authentic Andalite bjd based on the alien species from the Animorphs book series, or something that looked really close in design. They've always been one of my favorite alien species for the longest time, what with their extra eyes on stalks atop their heads, the absent mouth, deer-like lower half with the slender humanoid upper body, extra fingered hands, blueish fur, and the flexible, blade-tipped tail.

A twisted take on the classic mythological centaur:
      [​IMG]

16. definitely a mermaid!! I've been looking at the dollmore ones *__*

17. I want to own a vampire doll, specifically Little Monica's Vampire Enril T_T

18. I'm a big sucker for elf ears and for centaurs

19. OMG I loved those books as a teen, but unfortunately, we only had the first 4 in my languages.

20. Do the aileendoll dragons count? They are so adorable, I'd love to own one.