1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. Fairies, mermaids, Angels, and demons, tbh.

2. You should check out Resinsoul Nian in transparent resin. He has elf ears, horn, dragontaur body, wings and tail.

3. I want to see a half human half octopus bjd. Imo, it should have the tentacles jointed and hopefully not a nightmare to restring!

4. I'm hoping for more mature MSD centaurs! I just missed the deadline for the Luts Model ones which was a bummer since they really match the vibe I'm looking for. I also love mer designs. It's a lot of fun to see how different companies design tails and fins.

5. Multi-armed Hindu goddess, like Souldoll’s Shiva and Spider Queen. I’m hoping Souldoll will release them again eventually.

6. I haven't been able to convince myself to get any fantasy type dolls yet (while I have so many human characters yet to be shelled), but I would be extremely tempted if I ever saw a company come out with a peryton sculpt...

7. Elves and dragons - there are a lot of really cool ones out there though.

8. I think I would like to have a devil or demon lady that is red. I also wouldn't mind a vampire or a centaur.

9. I really like the little anthro dolls! I love Luts Zuzu delf but every time I would go to buy one I decided on something else. Maybe one day!

10. Elves, vampires, and fairies are always a favorite, though i do like other fantasy dolls too.

11. Hi there! I know this post is kinda old, but there are some octopus bjds here: BALL JOINTED DOLL & ACCESORIES by YarinaEvgeniaArtDoll

Not sure if they are on topic, but i think they are what you are looking for. :)

12. A werewolf
      I'm sad that I've got on this hobby pretty late and couldn't find one that I'm looking for...

13. I'm considering an angel doll in the future.

14. I'm gonna try to put together a peryton character of mine in centaur/deertaur form! Going for a Winter from Resinsoul.
      I love the idea of perytons <3 (half bird/half deer) so anything similar I would love.
      Also deertaurs and satyr legs in any form, centaurs not as much but still :>
      I love wings so anything with those lol, and elf ears <3 I love the idea of winged elves. Dragon horns too. Haha sorry for this mess of a reply but I really love fantasy dolls. I would even go for a SD sized one if I ever have that kind of money.

15. Elves and vampires would be my main fantasy interests in dolls, but some of the centaurs and mermaids that have been released are incredible. I would definitely like to own some fantasy dolls in the mini and mature mini sizes.

16. I'd love a tiny sized naga. There was an adorable one, but it was discontinued or the company closed.

17. I don't know if this counts but I love tiny anthros! Cocoriang's babies are so cute, but I also just picked up a Soom Rudy and I'm thinking about a DuoDuo as well. I just love them. :D

18. I'd like to see more culturally-specific beasts, though that can walk a fine line between cultural appreciation and appropriation/monetization.
      Top of my list would be a wendigo, but in its most traditional sense this would simply be an elongaged/emaciated human rather than a bipedal carnivorous deer. Probably already exists tbh.
      I'd also love to see stuff outside of the classic vampire/succubus/werewolf/fae.

19. More dolls with unicorn horns. I currently have one at home, one arriving tomorrow and hopefully one on order shortly. And yet, it still doesn't seem like enough! It's my favorite aesthetic :3nodding:

20. more 'affordable' animal/anthro dolls. I love them so much but always seem to fall for ones that are out of my budget. If the more affordable companies started making some or more than they have already I'd be snatching up those!