1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. Right now, I think I want a little kobold to accompany my goblin. I bet they'd have fun together.

2. I just got my hands on the adorable DokuDoll open eye cyclops, have a Jungatoy D.Skull on a Fantasy Doll body, and I want to get Danni by rap1993. I've thought about getting a cat anthro doll, but haven't found one that I'm really thrilled about quite yet.

3. I would love to own any type of cryptid and monster dolls,
      more specifically a Minotaur, Goatman, Mothman, etc.
      It would be super awesome :thumbup

4. I really love the little dollzone new year’s dragons, they have such beautiful jointed tails! I think more dolls with elaborate feathered jointed wings would be cool.

5. I really like centaur dolls, so I'm lucky plenty of companies have those! I'm currently on the lookout for a certain dragon sculpt, and I'd love to own a vampire someday!

6. Orcs! Orcs and other fanged creatures and anthropomorphic beasts like wolves!

7. I would love a naga, a pretty, mature female one, with a gorgeous pose-able tail. I also really love dragon and centaur sculpts.

8. I'm sure any doll I can think of has already been made/said in here, so instead I'm going to add that I would really love jointed tail parts for larger dolls! I really want my Iplehouse YID boy to have a tail like that since he's based on the Monkey King, but it seems like my only options right now are non-jointed "static" tails or ones made out of fur and/or fabric which I'm not sure will look right.

9. With a centaur and elf on the way, I really want a strong tall muscular dragon lady. Muscular ladies are really rare resin wise anyway, though.

For actual sculpts that I know exist, Withdoll Elf Warrior Ian is on my wishlist because elvessssss. One day I might just shell Taako from the Adventure Zone just to sew fancy outfits.

10. I'd love to see more tails myself. I just recently remade the tail for my oldest doll with doll armature instead of wire so it's much more posable now, but drilling the hole to attach it wasn't as easy as I'd hoped.

I've always kind of hoped SOOM would do a male MG scorpion to go with Vesuvia too.

11. Thirding tails. I’m looking for a solution that isnt a fabric tail (it’s regular skin/slightly scaly on the character) for my character. It would be interesting to see either an articulated tail thinner than Vesuvia’s, or a wire and silicon/rubber/something flexible tail. I’m pretty sure Whatever I go with, I’m going to have to build...

12. I was thinking about using armature! Where did you get yours?

I've also been considering finding and commissioning an artist to make a 3d printing model for a large jointed tail; I see lots of indie dollmakers on etsy that make 3d printed pet/anthro dolls with tails like that so I feel like it's possible.

13. @monkeypizzasonic - Good question. I had it sitting around for a while before I finally did anything with it, but I think it was from this site - Kemperdolls.com (I was planning to do several, so I went for the 1/8" 10' coil, but it looks like you can buy it by the foot on this site?) It seems pretty easy to deal with as long as you have the right pliers for the diameter you're using.
      I'm sure a 3D-printed tail is possible, but you would still have to fasten it to your doll in a way that gives it leverage, otherwise its posing will be rather limited anyway.

#733 Sianserais, Feb 9, 2020
      Last edited: Feb 9, 2020
    14. I like fairies, elves and might be centaurs or mermans...
      But at this time a normal BJD at a collection of fancy clothings is enough for me to tell all of my current stories...

15. Pretty basic but I'd love to own a vampire one day. My Malkavia stricken Ventrue Charlie could use a shell. He could help me DM. As best he could at least...

16. Elves are my weakness - I like pointy ears. Long pointy ears would be even better. Also hands with claws - they look great on male molds. And a very attractive for me - wolf legs on Soom big boys :love I hope to buy Chrom legs in gray once - I have an idea about them ))

17. I have a fantasy race that looks like demons (though they're not - most of them are super gentle and vegetarian), so I'd have to say any dolls with those characteristics. I've found it difficult to shell them, though buying Soom parts from the marketplace has helped a lot! Unfortunately, I'm still working out ways to craft their tails.

And I've always wished that every sculpt came with an elf ear option. The majority of my characters are elves and that's left me with a lot of elf ear mods to do.

18. I really want a sphinx, like a female centaur but with a lions body. And a a small sd cyclops. And mermaid tails but i dont really like any ive seen

19. I would love to see more bird themed fantasy dolls!

20. Kpop but they are hard to find unless I can find someone to pay to make me the doll