1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. As a horse and unicorn lover the choice is clear for me. But I'm also picky with horse bodies, I've been a horse owner myself as well. Aside from this, wasn't the willow tree boy from Soom so adorable?

2. These days, I am really not into fantasy type dolls.I used to be more and do have one elf-y eared doll. It's just not my scene. That being said, if there was a doll with tentacles, I would need it. I want a Cthulhu doll so bad. I don't want it to be pretty. I just want it to be like Lovecraft's sketch of him and it would be amazing.
      I think an Ursula style doll would be pretty on point too.

3. I want more MSD sized satyr boys! Or even SD sized. ^^

4. I like some of the centaurs but the one I really want is a Soom Marl and she's a little deer fantasy doll. She's really hard to find with all her fantasy parts though. :(

5. I love Soom dolls!! They have some of the prettiest sculpts.

6. I would like a cyborg or mecha type doll. But I guess that's more of a sci-fi thing. I'd probably like an elf too. :aheartbea

7. I love half-elves, full elves, vampires, and fawns :love I have a whole universe planned out for fantasy dolls, but even if I don't get all of them then I at least need to get a soom Beryl. She is up there on my list of grail dolls

8. I love them too! I don't have one yet though, unfortunately. And the Soom Marl wasn't especially popular, I think. I can't find her second hand anywhere :(

9. I love almost all fantasy type sculps that have sharp fangs especially vampires and kitsunes. ♥♥

10. I want a 60 cm mermaid and a vampire *---*

11. I love dolls-demons and vampires xD
      Actually there is a choice of such dolls, but Most of them are too "nice" and "pretty"

12. An Hippogriff would be awsome.

13. Shinigami dolls :)

14. Actually the fantasy dolls are the reason why i joined the BJD hobby. Since i discovered there are fawn dolls i decided to get one because i love fawns, satyrs and creatures like that.
      So fawns are still my favorite fantasy dolls.

15. I'd love to have a fox the most. But I really love all fantasy type dolls depending on how well the company pulls it off. I love centaurs from most companies.

16. anthros :aheartbea

not only cute feminine cat or delicate masculine deer, but a huge variety of fauna!

most of all, where are the birds? :|

17. I am dreaming of a 56-60cm cat girl... but not just any cat girl. She has to have nice sized pawed feet and hands with claws (not just long nails). She also must have a pronounced muzzle, and be a bit fierce looking. All the SD sized cat girls are delicate looking with soft faces with hardly any muzzle, and the bodies are basically a human body with long finger nails. I need me a cat girl that could kick some butt!

18. i want souldolls shiva!! :aheartbea with four arms and maybe in grey skin...

and sooms clozel :) she is so beautiful....

19. I have a fox, two elves, and a fantasy creature so whimsical, I'm not sure what to call it. I actually like all fantasy BJDs and find them to be beautiful and really creative. I'm a fantasy writer, so if it's not human, I like it. I do have humans, but their characters aren't always full human or they have powers.

20. I would absolutely love the QingLi Fox from LoongSoul Doll (only thing that bugs me is the bottom of her head/top of her neck that's part of her head is shaped kind of odd for my taste). My other favorite would be maybe a Soom Fantasy BJD but I do not know which one I would want most. I'm kind of waiting to check out more fantasy dolls until later when I have more money to spend freely to be able to display my dolls and be in my own apartment with my companion. I plan on putting my resin dolls on display (most if not all with be limited and most likely fantasy) and having my DDs be more of my companion dolls. (: