1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which kind of "fantasy type" dolls do you want the most?

Jun 26, 2014

1. I've said this many times. I want a doll of Sylvanas from World of Warcraft. I know people have made some custom dolls, but I'd love some dolls made especially for Warcraft.

2. Mermaids. All the mermaids. I loooove mermaids. I also think centaur dolls are cool, but some of the most interesting (to me) would be those with digitigrade legs like Soom Arkose! Also, dolls with multiple arms are soooo cool, and very unique because there's so many different ways you can go about styling them that vary from culture to culture! I mean you can do that with all fantasy dolls, but it seems like dolls with multiple arms tend to bring out diversity the best? o:

3. I have a custom one of a kind Neytiri from the movie Avatar created by the very talented Angels by Noemi. Neytiri is about 16 inches tall and fabulous! I would love love love to have a Neytiri that is 70 cm!!!!

And of course, mermaids! I live very close to the Atlantic Ocean. Mermaid adorn my house inside and out. They even hang form the ceiling along with jellyfish and other sea life and fishing nets!

4. I love mermaids, too! If you can't tell by my pic haha. I also like fairies and elves. And companion animals!

5. Centaurs, Unicorn and Pegasus types are the only single thing that I cannot resist as a BJD.
      I mean look at Luts's and Soom's~! I even see Loongsoul having centaurs and they are just so adorable...!

Oh but I have a special thing for mermaid/mermans too :D I don't know why but something about them attracts me to buying them if I can afford them, currently I'm still broke but I'm hoping that I can buy them someday..!

• A yo-SD centaur, from Luts in particular because they make the most gorgeous horse bodies in the entire BJD world in my opinion.
      • An SD merman/mermaid doll from Doll Chateau so I could get a "fish" body for Hakuren Kouri to have both his forms.
      • An anthro dragon MSD (not a dragon with a human face...), I'd buy that faster than one could blink.
      • An actual manticore centaurid, lion body, scorpion tail, wings and horns, the whole deal.
      • And how about a tiny half jellyfish with jointed tentacles...

One point half of the worlds in my story are populated almost entirely by fantasy creatures... so I'd love more options. The more the best...

6. I`d like to see more demons or angels with wings

7. ^ sort of agreeing with you - I would like to see a wider range of angel-inspired dolls, albeit with more creative designs than your typical wide-eyed innocent pure being type angel, and with wings. Large, anatomically correct wings. If I found a doll like that, I very well might buy it in a heartbeat.

8. Demons, Daemons and all damned beings! But that's just because I'm a sucker for the horns+webbed wings+pointy teeth combo. :D
      I'm not sure if it falls in the "fantasy" category but I also would love to see more Alien dolls, and I don't mean "normal human with an alien make-up" but real alienesque sculpts, like the ones you see on cinemamakeupschool.com, It would be awesome to see a company investing in this style the same way they do for elf/vampire/fairy/angel dolls (not saying I dislike them! I love fantasy dolls, specially soom's) I have found many impressive alien custom mods but nothing directly from doll companies.

Oh my gosh yES THAT WOULD BE SO CUTE :D I second this so hard!

9. I wanna see some Kirins (eastern unicorns) that would be a real nice variation away from the unicorn. But in my case you can never have too many kitsune and fox dolls~

10. I'd like to see some more types of Medusa inspired dolls! That and a human doll with a snake tail instead of legs!

11. I really like elf girls, vampire boys, demons and ofcourse DC Elizabeth. I need this spider, she is amazing!:D

12. I'm rather fond of centaurs, even though I don't like the that much in general. Luts especially has really gorgeous ones. I'd like to see an angel, I haven't seen one yet and I really love them.

13. I would like a centaur right now. I have a mermaid on the way among other fantasy doll sculpts (polymorph cat, death angel, dragon). I just can't get my hands on a centaur :vein

14. I really want to do an elemental set...I'm still looking for a fire elemental or flame sprite or something but I cant find something I like

15. I'm another that would love to have an angel, 70cm with a HUGE wing span. But I also have a Resin Soul Ai on my must have list as I would love to make her up to look like the lead character in the book Daughter of Smoke and Bone. And I have a bit of a thing for Chimeras!

16. Mermaids, easily. Or fish-types.

Two of my girls have elf ears, so I obviously lean toward the fantasy-styling, but I would love to find a cool mermaid that I Could afford. I'm settling for DZ special Wendy. It satisfies my need.

17. I love too many xD maybe winged elves, centaurs, firebird/dragons, vampires, fairies, demons, nekos, werewolves~ The list goes on and on :XD: