1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which larger size doll/head would you like to see in a smaller size doll/head?

Apr 6, 2008

1. It`d be awesome if Dollshe boys came in smaller sizes!

2. ^^ I agree. She's so pretty but the only reason I haven't saved up for her is because she's MSD.

I'd also like to see MNF Shushu in SD size. She's so cute.:D

3. Oooh yesssssss!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :lol:

I'm one of those that REALLY want some mature and masculine minis. Dolls that looked like men, not like boys (teen guys are still boys, not men) The Dollshe guys in MSD size would really make me happy and especially a MSD sized Hound. :aheartbea (On the other hand it's a good thing for my wallet that he doesn't exist :lol:)

With all the nice looking female mature minis we have I really hope someone realizes that our girls need some men as well.

I think it's sad that so many of the best looking dolls only come in SD size since that size just isn't right for me, but I really like that some dolls like Naraes come in both sizes to make everyone happy.

Annefia!

4. I'd love to see Lut's Miyu in a smaller size (MNF I guess). I know Fairyland came out with a MNF Miyu, but she doesn't LOOK like a Miyu. I was excited when I heard they had made her...then horribly disappointed at the actual doll.

5. MNF Soony would make my year! I'm already plotting to mod the event head into one because the concept obsesses me lol

6. MNF Soony and Nanuri '07 please! :D

7. I'd really like to see the Limwha half elf girls in an MSD size, I love these girls and they would go so well with my other MSD Narae.Seems that theyre discontinuing their 43cm For You,dolls anyway.

Xinte

8. I would like to see an SD version of Volks MSD Kohaku offered.

I know they have Byakuran, who is an SD sized Tenshi, but the eyes are totally different...more rounded.

I want those beautiful Kohaku eyes!

9. Funny, I made this topic before and the all-powerful mods closed it/moved it to another thread... it was basically the same thing but I didn't word it as well as you so that's probably why lol.

Anywho, It is an interesting question, though I can't think of anything right now. But there is somebody's SD doll that is absolutely gorgeous. I prefer MSD sizes so there's no chance of me getting one xP. I'll have to admire from afar.

10. I love the long and tall lanky-ness of the DS boys, but would really love their whole size to be smaller. If that could even be done successfully-making them look right, but smaller.

11. I second seeing a Orientdoll Dae-type (Tae or Il) in an SD size. Sheesh, even a more standard MSD size would be preferable!

12. The doll I want to be made smaller actually was - but too small for me!:lol: My first SD sized doll Claudia is an Elfdoll Soah. A Tiny version of Soah has been created by Elfdoll - which is very very cute - but I am just not into Tinies. What I would really like is a MSD sized version of Soah!

And now that Elfdoll have made the 'Lovely' range of MSD dolls who knows, maybe I will eventually get my hands on a Mini Soah to be a young Claudia!:aheartbea

13. I'd love to see SDF Blanchet, SDF Abadon, and some of the Lati Red boys in MSD sizes. I love masculine dolls, but larger models would be an inconvenience for me.

14. I'd love to see the Volks Four Sisters made into MSDs. There are already SD, SD13, and Yo versions of the Four Sisters. So why not one more?

And Yo versions of Mika/Ken, who have MSD and SD versions. I'd seriously battle it out for them if they ever became available.

15. I, agree, I would like to see most of these sculpts in smaller sizes. :)
      Space is limited and pricing too high*_*

16. I would -love- to have a Delf Soony as a MiniFee. I only have one 43cm doll, and he's a Soulkid; my other two (plus 1 floating head) are SD-size.

I also wish Iplehouse made smaller dolls. Their molds are so pretty.

17. There's a bunch of dolls I'd like in "my" size. I don't like any size bigger than 30 cm, and I found so many mini heads I like. The top two on my list would be Chiwoo, DOC Leya (Yay D.O.B.! I hope they make her!) though.

18. Oh man, a MNF Yder would be so awesome! I also wouldn't mind a Delf Shushu<3

19. I want an msd sized f-16 boy :)
      I also want an SD sized bobobie sprite with normal ears. That would be gorgeous!

20. I would like to see most of the SD sculpts in MSD size.:lol: I have very limited space (college dorm/living at home), and keep seeing all these dolls I love, but can't get them because I know I don't have the room for them. :roll: I think if I were picking specifics they'd be IH SooRi and Harin, and then CP Yder.