1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which larger size doll/head would you like to see in a smaller size doll/head?

Apr 6, 2008

1. I only really like minis. They're just easier for me to handle and play with... But I fell in love with DollGa's Noella. Oh man, what I wouldn't give for her in mature mini form...

2. I'll add my ditto to seeing IP's Soo Ri in MSD size. Oh and um. . . Dollstown 15 year old boy as an MSD, well the body at least. :lol: I'd like a more manly face to go with him, please. :) But I really like the DT sculpt, the way the torso joints were handled, the body's substantial look, and of course there is the butt! ;) I can see where a more lanky body would look better in clothes but. . . if I had a doll that looked like that I doubt he'd be wearing clothes very often! :lol: I'd love to see any of the mature/muscular SD boys scaled down to MSD size, really. :love

3. I am crazy for Jun Tachibana.
      If volks release any similar version, no matter what size it is. I will try to get it :P

4. With Volks making YoSD versions of the Four Sisters, I'm now dreaming of a YoSD Cecile - he could be a baby brother to my Scarface! I would just love to see that stern face on a Yo. :whee:

5. School head A scaled down to mini size.:drool That and alot of the Volks FCS SD heads would make me one happy camper. Actually it's probably better they don't, less temptation for me.:lol: But why aren't there more masculine minis with stronger jaws/smaller eyes? Minis are my adult dolls and at least one needs that. Too bad they don't do minimees in mini size.

6. Er, have you seen Volks' Schulze? Here's a link I found in the gallery. To me, he looks like a mini School A.

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2803858&postcount=2

7. I would love for So Nyeon Gi's Hyul to be MSD-sized...that'd be perfect *_*.

8. I would love to see Blood of K-Doll make an MSD head that is in the style of her other boys. I would really like my Luke be reincarnated as a mature mini --- but I'm just too attached to his scuplt to make the change.

9. A msd yder or harang :)
      That would make me very happy xD I'd say breakaway too but ^^; I like the big

10. I kinda already did this.

I'm absolutely in love with my SD10 Ushiwakamaru girl, so I got Tanpopo who is a Yo-SD who I think looks a lot like her. And I'm waiting on a Phyllis/MSD F-06 head who I think has the same look too.

I've basically gotten the same doll (by same I mean same character) in three sizes! All I need now is an Anais on a 70cm body and my collection will be complete! XD

11. I third this. I love Tae and Il's sculpts, but they're such an unusual size. I'd love a standard mini-sized Tae to go with one of my Minifees. :aheartbea And if they made 60cm versions of them I might die of squee.

12. Silvia on a Model Doll body. Would it work well? Hmm? hmmm?

13. Add me onto the list for wanting a MNF Soony and a tall-ish (44-47cm) sized mature mini male.

14. I would like to have all the Dollshe guys in a 1/6 size to fit my vast collection of 1/6 size furniture and accessories. I think I could die happy if I had them. (So could my Uyoo, lol.)

15. Soom Kyrie! Soooo bad D:

16. Really?!

*starts saving!*

I'm going to go check what size they agreed to. It would be too cruel if they agreed to SD sized, but made him smaller than all other SDs as well...

17. I really wish Soom's Male Saiph was 65ish cm, even 70cm would be cool!

18. MNF Yder and Shine~ x3 They would be really cute!! ...in the other direction..I wish MNF Luka's were Delf/Feeple size~ xD

19. I would like to see Soom MA Saiph as an SD sized girl, no taller than 64cm.
      I really like the sculpt and although I like tall dolls (I do want a MA girl) Saiph just looks like she should be smaller to me. ^^;