1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which larger size doll/head would you like to see in a smaller size doll/head?

Apr 6, 2008

1. I would be happy to see Soom Dia head in MSD or small SD size. Then I'd put in on Dollmore Gamour Eve body and be happy forever.

2. I have an opposite hope.
      I would looove to see Fairylands Ante as an msd or sd:)

3. I second that. (though perhaps slightly smaller, ie.. 1-2cm smaller)

4. RSdoll Ruty. Ugh I love love his face. I just wish he was MSD instead of SD. Hopefully I can add him to my collection regardless.

5. I want a Minifee Angel Elf Soo more than anything in the universe.

6. I would do anything for an MSD sized Supia Hamin or Tan Lina so I could put it on a Spiritdoll Smart body. It makes me so sad that it'll never happen.

7. I prefer dolls under 70cm, though there are plenty of sculpts that are quite large that I would much like better if they were smaller. The main one being, Dollsbe, bewithyou Age 27 Wood. Even if they reduced his size by 5cm, I would get him then.

8. I like a lot of the big, muscular guy sculpts like Soom Idealian and Iplehouse EID and a few others. I would love it if they where just a little bit smaller and could fit into the SD17 size range because there's a lot more clothes and shoes for that size! I would probably like a lot more of them if that was the case. ;D I'd also love to see Fairyland Ante and Mio as Feeple 60s!

9. If the Harlan "gore" sculpt had been MSD instead of SD, I guarantee I would have killed on ordering that one. Most of the others I've loved have been in the right sizes, though I'd also flip if FairyLand would bring back the SD versions of a couple sculpts (which is the opposite of the original question).

10. All of the Switch heads, Soom White Rabbit and Volks Suiseiseki and Souseiseki in MSD. On the other hand I would like Soom Cheshire in SD... @^@

11. All the Merry Doll Round girls in mini size! My heart still breaks as I'm writing this, because I got a Fang head recently and had to sell her just because of this :atremblin SD is too large for both my taste and lifestyle (I move frequently). But those adorable sculpts... Fang, Olathe... I'd have a whole family if they only came as MSDs... Anyone else with the same dream? Perhaps we could let Nuria know... :abambi:

12. Now that i've decided to stick to smaller resin BJD's, I'd lurve to see Loongsoul Momo and Chuchu in 1/6 yo-sd size. There are also a few Peakswoods dolls that i'd like in the 1/6 scale such as KoonieS and Lady Bee. I don't think this is likely though. :pout:

13. I like a lot of sculpts in the 70cm range but that's just too big for me! I wish Iplehouse Kamau came in the YID size.

14. I've wanted Soom's Ticking Crocodile as a Mini Gem (mature tiny} since he came out. Some of their other fantasy Super Gems too...

15. Probably mystic kids Ellis. I recently started to really want that doll, but it is out of my price range. While the MSDs are more affordable for me so I would love to have him. Also there are a handful of doll family A dolls that I would love to have in MSD size instead of the SD size they offer.