1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I'm waiting for two Ninodoll heads and a Luts Senior 65 Onyx which I hope to use as a hybrid for the Nino heads. If the resin or size match sucks I'll use the Onyx head for a while and see how I feel about keeping it vs. selling.

2. Yay! Congrats! I ordered Mad Rabbit during the Febuary promotion and I've seen people sharing pictures from the previous ordering event, he is such a beautiful doll, I'm so excited! I hope you share pictures of yours :3nodding:

I am also doing layaways on a Hybrid from Tamikan Space, I found two of my grails Ceryop (by Apodolls) and Onedat (by Peachydaydreams) from adoption/second hand, and I have a Doll Chateau Ant from Denver Doll and a Doll Chateau Ada I bought second hand :whee: So.....many...dolls.....

3. I'm waiting for a Angel of Dream Shang Nai <3 I wanted her for years now and finally I ordered her. ^-^

4. I would say that I am waiting and will definitely bring Volks Charlotte and Liselotte back to my family this Spring. And my Wishlist should be completed for this years (or two) since my wallet will sure need to recover haha.

5. I'm waiting for Iplehouse EID Rex and just ordered Iplehouse Stella on peach gold skin. Rex is shipped so not too long till he will reach UK and Stella still making progress.

6. Waiting on my little dust of dolls zouh spün! I jumped on the limited preorder but I have no idea when she'll actually be here---

7. I'm waiting for a Gem of Doll Capricorn in light tan. I hope she works with my Dream Valley Rosa.

8. Still waiting on the LLT guy I posted a while back, but now adding a Sezz from IOS's new Unitot line - my first mature mini. Really excited for the idea of a portable boy, because as much as I love my 70cm+ crew, they're a bit of a burden to lug around. :sweat

9. Still waiting for my Doll Leaves Girls...and I'm getting impatient but I know it could take until June for them to arrive :...(

10. I ordered Doll Leaves Lan maybe mid January with ACBJD and just got a notice last week that she shipped out! Hopefully that helps to provide some frame of reference for you!

On a side note, I recently decided that I'm curious about SD's as well and ordered LoongSoul's Alioth and the new Little Monica Symphony Enrill head ahhh.

11. Currently waiting on Alice 01 Ring Teenager from Ringdoll. I ordered her on my birthday in February, but should have awhile to to wait. Hopefully by the end of this year she will be home. In the meantime, I am having fun shopping for her!

12. I'm not sure if she counts since she's secondhand but new to me, but I'm currently waiting on a Luts summer 2010 event head 1 to come in from overseas, and I'm a few months out from placing an order for a Crobidoll Lance!

13. I’m waiting for my iMda 3.0 Angélique from February, and recently added iMda 3.0 Simonne to the waitlist :3nodding: I’m hoping to get a shipping notification before the end of the month. Like many I’m just shopping for their wigs, eyes, and clothes in the meantime :’)

14. I ordered nude Lan and Pearl end of january from acbjd... but I also ordered some shoes, wigs and stuff with them. Perhaps that is why it takes longer and others get their dolls already

15. I am currently waiting on a JuDoll that should be here this week, a Tender Creation doll that should be here next week, and a Tender Creation that I have been waiting over a month on that who knows when it will arrive, and a Momonita from the last Atelier Momoni preorder that should be here end of summer/beginning of fall.

16. I'm waiting for a Doll Family H Shu Sha and Scylla. Hopefully, they'll be here within the next month or so. They're for characters I've had for almost 10 years and I'm super excited to finally shell them.

17. Iplehouse bid Bono and Lati Yellow Berry. I have been waiting over two months for iplehouse so I’m hoping she will be shipped in the next couple of weeks. As far a Lati wait times go, I really have no idea so I’m just checking my order status a couple times a week and I ordered her about 4 weeks ago.

18. Lillycat Chibbi Lana. I bought one secondhand in a fantasy color to trade for a more natural complexion and found a trade within like 4 hours of posting a WTT. But she's coming from Australia and the tracking hasn't updated in like four days, so I'm hoping I didn't use up all my Speedy Doll Arrival luck right at the beginning...

19. because the wait for the Doll Leaves Girls isn't enough... I'm now waiting for a DollZone Robin Head and a Impldoll MGB body. I don't think I'll see that one befor september though...

20. I'm waiting for a Volks Lieselotte. She's the first doll I've ordered this year. I really didn't plan on buying any dolls this year but she's one I simply couldn't pass on because she's a grail of mine. Shipping is predicted to begin in the winter so I'll be waiting for awhile.