1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I’m waiting for Vilitunes Mimi-chu in Light gray & dodollsdream Ursula Eris in Ethereal Lavender.
      They are my first dolls and I couldn’t be more exited:dance

2. I am waiting for a Dollstown Soi head on a 15 year old double jointed body.

3. I am currently waiting for an Iplehouse BID Bordy. It’s my first Iplehouse and yosd sized doll!

4. I'm currently waiting on a Supia Eunice on the new Ballerina body! She'll be my first Supia doll :love I've eyed them for years in this hobby, but wasn't quite sure that they were right for me. The Ballerina body is so aesthetically pleasing to me- she won't fit into my collection but that's ok! She can be a standalone character in her own little world.

5. I'm waiting for Dollzone Snow to be painted. Also I'm saving for a girl doll (I think I'll order Iplehouse Mary but I'm not done with choosing yet).

6. I ordered the True Love Rain doll, it'll be my first doll! I think I'm the first to order one, because it's a new mold and I was only able to find it on CloverSinging, where none of them had been sold yet. I got it a lot cheaper because it was on sale since it's a new mold.

7. Currently waiting on iplehouse Vincent. They said back in march that shipping prices would increase soon, so i figured it was a good time to place an order. Ive always wanted him, and i missed him a few times second hand. Also waiting on some dollshe vut we wont talk about that

8. Not on the way yet, but I ordered Volks x Touhou Project's MDD Marisa Kirisame!!! I will be paying off and receiving her this coming winter! It's a long wait but I am super excited. She's on the Mochi Ashi body too, which is so cute!!
      I haven't played any Touhou but I had to have her! :DMy bf plays though, and loves the game music.:lol:
      I want to try playing, but I've heard it's super hard....

9. Dream Valley Chaos, Dream Valley Izzy, Bor and Eve (the two dragons.) Been waiting for Chaos for almost a year now while some people already received him this January... This is getting a bit crazy XD

10. Lati Yellow Berry is shipped so any day now. I also ordered WITHDOLL Baby Alpaca Alex and will be expecting him in July maybe.

11. I am waiting for Volks lieselotte, Charlotte, Lucia, Beth, Suigintou, 9s, 2b and 2 dodollsdream Ursula Eris in stawberry bubblegum and Ethereal Lavender :D:D

12. My rosy brown Terra MDF from Luts is currently sitting in US customs. He's only a state away! I waited months but now I'm so impatient.

13. Waiting on a Harucasting Guerim, Maddybear Dolls Elle, MayakDolls May head, (and a Doll Leaves dream body for her) a Logan Dolls Pan and both Pim heads, and a Minifee Alan who’s body has already been sold.

14. Waiting on Mystic Kids Eli and Milo. I check their progress every freaking day. Also a Doll Family A Max from Alice's Collections.

I have no clothes for them when they arrive though XD

15. I’m waiting on my Idealian Tei and my Meadowdolls LL Arden.

16. Dolfie Sailor Moon dolls, they are delivered by sea, soooooo three months from Japan to Russia ((

And Dollshe dolls, but it is a problem now (

17. I swear I thought I was done…until I saw the perfect embodiment of a character I’d given up on ever shelling a long time ago! So here you go…take my money please!:chomp: I’m now waiting on a Gem of Doll Hades fullset.

18. I am saving up for an Argodoll plus-size body to hybrid with a Maskcat head...if I can head some other stuff from Maskcat in one order it would be good too, so I am saving up. :3nodding:

19. I'm currently waiting for an Iplehosue HID Claude lady in Light Brown resin and two bodies from Dollstown (17g & 13g) to complete my two new floating heads (Aishat & Kaorin both from Black Cherry) I'm slowly but surely getting some dolls complete but I still need to get them all some clothes to wear too! :lol:

20. I am waiting on a Momonita that I preordered back in December from Atelier Momoni, and I just ordered a tan Dollits Miso several days ago. I am not sure how long Miso will take to arrive, but the Momonita should be arriving to the maker any time now. She will be sent right to the faceup artist from the maker of the doll once she arrives, so I don't expect to have her any time soon.