1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I am waiting on a Loongsoul Black Dragon and cannot wait to see him irl. From seeing another owners pics I know he is going to be huge!

2. After first falling in love with BJDs 15 years ago because of a certain doll, I am finally bringing home a Volks Shiro Tachibana. Even tho my DOT Camine will always be my "dream doll," it still feels surreal to soon have the doll that introduced me into this hobby. Back then I had picked out a name for my Shiro should I ever own one, and so I'm unexpectedly pleased to still feel that the name still resonates!

3. AN UNWANTED UPDATE, HOOOORRRRAAAYY:

Waiting for:

Cynical Yujin head (shipped 09.09 Eeeeee)
      IOS Sezz head
      IOS Luce head

DOD Code 2 (shipped 09.09 Weeeeeee!!!!)
      Resinsoul Mi with custom face up
      Doll Family A Max
      Doll Family A 56cm body

Phew. XP

4. Waiting to make the last payment on a DF-A 56cm "angel" boy body, so my newest head (DF-A Hejiu) can finally come out of his box, and I can start working on his clothing while he goes off for a face-up!

And eagerly anticipating the next payment [of 5 remaining] on a Charmdoll Carson. I did have plans to turn him into one of the Touken Danshi of Touken Ranbu -ONLINE-, but I've since started to consider a different danshi since actually starting to play the game and picking him as my starter. :doh

The DF-A body layaway has come towards a close a lot sooner than I anticipated, so I'm really hoping the Charmdoll layaway does the same. I'm really looking forward to these projects; there's a lot to do for both, with the danshi providing more creative outlets (wig, clothing, shoes, etc.), while the DF-A boy is an intriguing OC.

5. Not full dolls, but lots of parts! I’m waiting on:
      • Switch Breathless hands
      • Monochrome Cage head
      • Migidoll Grace63 girl body (for my Freedom Teller Amber head)

6. 1 hasnt even been announced and the other 2 where announced but never brought up again. im waiting for san lang to go with xie lian and the yume 100 frost and im forgetting the others name

7. As of right now, just waiting on a Doll Family-H Bennett head. Luckily I already have a body for him, so no need to search for one.

8. I.... might have broken down and ordered a Dream Valley Abu.

I couldn't help it. Cute chibi lion was CUTE. :lol:

9. I'm waiting for luts 10w. Maybe I could get him next month.

10. I'm waiting on an Isla Dolls Raspberry and a Volks FCS F-60 SDM!

11. Waiting on
      •Volks Lieselotte and Lorina
      •Dollpamm Diva
      •Studio Naiko Chovi

But hopefully these will be the last dolls I’ll be waiting for a long time because I CAN’T have more dolls for many reasons specially space. Winning Lorina’s lottery was also unexpected…

12. Currently waiting on a carefully decided on Granado tiny Shadow on the new Ascent body, and a slightly impulsively ordered Doll Leaves Laura in grey.

13. currently waiting on a Doll family H 1/5th body and I have a frappzilla moon on layaway!

14. I'm waiting for Crobidoll Boni to get back in stock. Her new face-up is lovely!

15. I am waiting on a Purple DollPamm Diva, Doll Pamm Aigere head (just got confirmation it has shipped), two Dollzone MSD Bodies (one male the other female), a Dream Valley Salina in gey as the Dragon version, and a Logans Dill Elf Pim on his new MSD body, and a few Fairyland hand s for my Pukifee and little fee.

16. Atm, I'm waiting for a fullset Michelle from Myou Doll! I've fallen head over heels for their dolls lately, haha. Considering how late I ordered her, I'm not really expecting her to show up til early next year at the latest. Which I'm okay with! She'll be a pleasant surprise for my future self to enjoy.

17. Waiting for a Doll Leaves Augus, Luts Kid Delf Ani, Fairy Castle Sual, and a Blood Wood (Musen) M-duke head.

18. Waiting for the alice fairyland doll (no miwa-head, just her body, clothes, wig and shoes... 'just' XD) Also waiting for my Trinity Klaire, she's been sent.. So no sleep till she's in my arms XDDDD Already have a great name for her and everything!
      I want the YoSD sized corni-kitty from Luts as my Winter fairy, i want an EID from Iplehouse and an Alan Minifee with their muscle body, though i'll have to abuse the poor boy as i need to dye him dark grey, put some Mi'qote ears on him and slap him in black-mage clothes XD. I have more wants, but those are my main ones for now.

19. Frappzilla's Dandelion Moon Lupi! They're so gorgeous, and it looks like they'll pose beautifully. I'm also excited to have a genderless doll, I think they'll be a treat for me to customize. It'll be a bit of a wait, but hopefully there will be lots of instagram pictures to tide me over. :D

I'm also considering ordering an in-stock Atelier Momoni Somni, because I have wanted her for YEARS and I ordered a dollshe doll instead and while the dollshe doll IS finally here... Atelier Momoni dolls are just so easy to clothe and customize and she could share some stuff with my momonita and.... it is so very tempting.

So tempting. :atremblin

20. I'm currently waiting for a Doll Chateau Nicola-A fullset. Unfortunately, there was some kind of trouble with the fullset, so I'm waiting for it to be resolved. :(

I'm also waiting for a Mezendoll PISYUN art doll, but I"m not sure if its on topic for DoA. Either way, I would need to censor it if I do decide to show it on here. ;)

Ryu