1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I'm waiting for Dollzone's Chun. I read that Dollzone is often delayed. So I'm already prepared for a longer wait.

2. I’m waiting for Soom Cheshire! Just ordered him. I’m very excited!

3. I'm waiting on two Volks ladies, an SD memorial one-off Victorique de Blois and a USA FCS SD13 tan SD-F-60 :) I already have some outfits picked out for their arrivals.

4. Fairyland Pukifee Kaka fullset
      Dollmore Kid Geoul head
      Dream Valley MSD body

5. I’m waiting on Black Cherry Dolls Zeri and Eirlys. The owner has been talking with me on Instagram, and my dolls are currently receiving faceups. But I placed my order in October, and it was supposed to arrive last spring. I’ll be relieved when the dolls get here.

6. I am waiting for a Dollfamilyh Lin Feng in SD and a female Xagadoll Macula. I already have made almost two weeks of waiting. XD

7. I’m waiting on Maskcatdoll Agnes after thinking of getting a SD Maskcat for about 2 years

8. Waiting on my ResinSoul Xi! I hope she’s new enough to be considered new!

9. Currently... I'm waiting for my Lookback Chiwoo from Fairyland (Although I'm already having serious doubts about keeping him, having seen owner pictures. No proper Chiwoo should be that much of a pin-head. :lol: ) plus a pair of Soom guys. (A grey resin human Helot and a normal resin human Chalco)

It's been awhile since I had more than one full-sized, non-pet type doll in the queue at the same time.

10. Waiting on Volks Mytyl and Maximilliam. Hopefully they will arrive by next week.:whee:

11. I'm waiting on two dolls at the moment! The first is a Souldoll Joelle.D that I ordered in early March. I don't have any boys in my crew currently, so I'm really excited to get his ship notice. Since it's been some time, I'm sure it'll be any day now, I just have to keep on being patient. :D

The second is another boy, a Dollnoize Lust, which I just ordered. Since I know it'll be a bit of a wait from now, I have plenty of time to think about what kinds of clothes to get for him, which is pretty exciting!

12. I’m currently waiting on a Ringdoll Decree Dog. It will be my first and probably only fullset doll. I only ordered him a little over a month ago so I know it is still going to be a while.

13. Currently waiting on an Angell Studio Kana. I put the order in early June and ordered with faceup so I probably have a while yet. I’m hoping to get her sometime in October or November.

14. Granado Lucent on a 32 evolve body - layaway paid off so now just waiting

Telesthesia Xiao Bei on 75cm body - just started layaway so it’ll be ages yet.

15. I'm waiting for my vampire Giselle and Innocent Sophia from Litlle Monica. Heard that they are going to terminate their sale and I'm literally heart broken.

16. Withdoll Jiho (scowling face). My husband ordered him for my birthday in November, though I imagine it will be closer to Christmas or January before he actually arrives.

17. Waiting for three dolls currently! Angell-Studio Xin, Asleep Eidolon Ivy and Xagadoll Clear. I really, really hope Xin will ship this month, but I don't expect to see the other two before next year.

18. I’m waiting for cocoriang pets. I fell in love cocopets thesedays I ordered three dolls in different skin colors, and I expect to take photos of them in together.

19. Dollzone 1/5 in purple skin.

20. I’ll be waiting a long time I’m afraid, but I just put a re-released Dollzone Sawarieda in purple skin on a lengthy layaway. It will be an exercise in patience on my part, but it was the only way I could bring one of these limited (and expensive) beauties home.:sweat She’ll totally be worth it!:thumbup