1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. Kinda waiting but I have a couple dolls on layaway right now! I have two payments left on FL Altis (who will be arriving mid-late october! He'll be my first fairyland doll), two teeny payments left on a Magic Mirror May, and I am starting layaway for DC Hathaway + Diana soon with BJDivas who were so kind to reserve them for me and allow me to do a long layaway with them <3

2. I'm waiting on a Souldoll Onulharu head and a Merry Doll Round Dango in cookie skin right now >< I'm really hoping I can put another doll on order soon though, if only because he's a reshell and I really really miss his presence...

3. The only human-type doll I'm expecting at the moment is an older Feeple70 Anu head that I'm in the process of buying for one of my stray, headless bods.

I'm waiting for several new additions to my non-human "Menagerie", though... A Black Box Mochi fox, a Doll Family Bobo goldfish and (as-of last night-) a little brown DZ Aba dragon-newt. I just don't have room for many more big dolls, so most of my attention has been on the little beasties lately. They take up a lot less cabinet space. :lol:

4. I'm waiting for my Resinsoul Winter. I can't wait :):dance

5. I'm waiting on a DC Xaviera and the new DC Scorpia doll!

6. I'm waiting on a Jade Jiangshi Ringdoll and another from Iplehouse! I really can't wait!

7. I'm counting the days for MorningStar's Francisca release! I'm definetly buying one!!

8. I'm waiting for a DC Xanthe head; a Doll Leaves Yoko; Dream Valley Vine, Ann, Ding, Foxy, and Loxy.
      (As well as a couple of Patchmist mutated rabbits but I believe those are OT)

I ordered Yoko as an in stock from Denver Doll so she is supposed to be here on Friday or Saturday.

9. I'm currently waiting for my Ringdoll Raven AND on the fence about Loongsoul Chaos too! We have similar tastes in smirky people X'D I need a smirky girl for my family so bad.

10. i am waiting for my rumpeldoll morhpheo head ^.^so exciiiiited

11. I'm waiting for Ringdoll Rinku, he's going to be my first doll from this company so I'm very much looking forward to him. And the first pictures people have been posting of his fullset got me even more excited, the face up looks very well done :D

12. Waiting for my grailssss Dollshe Amanda, whos my first girl and Soom Narmer .

13. I'm waiting on 3 right now (slight ashamed).

Ringdoll Akaoni, Dream Valley Ana, Dollzone Miss Kitty head, and Ringdoll Wei Wuxian.

14. I'm waiting for a Dollshe Fashion Mini Hound. Since I ordered him in "Honey skin" he's definitely going to take a while. I may end up waiting for another doll before he arrives.

15. Waiting on a blank Alice 01 and a S fullset both from Ringdoll. I can’t wait to get my cuties! I might have one more on the way by the end of the year but we’ll see orz

16. I keep biting my nails while waiting for my three newcomers: Islanddoll Altair and Impldoll Glenn and Kare. I can't even say who I'm most excited for, I love them all so much!!

17. waiting on a dollzone msd boy body, which will hopefully be home soon bc i ordered it in june.
      also my lillycat ninon in chocolate skin! :D:D:D

18. I'm waiting on a Fairyland LittleFee Lisa. Well actually, I'm still waiting for the seller to get back to me again. I didn't think I could get her until December but things worked & I'm ready now. Think good thoughts that she writes me back. Lisa is my Christmas present to myself.

19. I'm waiting on a Loongsoul Lolo (blank doll, no face up). I ordered him in May this year... I knew it would be a long wait, but not this long... -____-

20. My bf supiadoll minisup Yan coming this week, we just received shipping notice for her. And me, as usual bought a xagadoll nono on impulse from my friend, she shld be coming early december.