1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. As we are moving into the New Year, I'm now waiting on a Maydoll Serval, Asleep Eidolon DingDang, and an Impldoll Carlee. I will also be doing a no-buy until I clean out my space and sell some dolls, which will hopefully be well into the year.

2. I'm currently waiting for my Souldoll Millie, Peak's Woods Dokkaebi Goyo, Dollzone Carter and Whale Tower Rafayeh. I seriously need to make some space. It's getting crowded x3

3. Updating... since my last post, I received my two floating heads, Vings Seira and Joydoll Lai, in October.

Going into 2024, I am waiting for a full doll and 2 bodies for those heads:

- Vings68 body, for Seira. This doll is in transit to me right now, I'm hopeful I'll receive it in early Jan and complete this long-awaited boy!

- 2DDoll 68cm girl body, for Lai. Ordered this at the start of December; ETA is April, after which I'm free of floating heads, yay!

- Bimong Narin. Sigh... almost 1 year later... This doll is like waiting for Godot (kudos if you know this reference). I bet I'll complete all my unfinished dolls before I see hide or hair of this one. I've stayed in touch with Bimong about this, but I guess Narin will be ready whenever Bimong is ready.

#503 aihre, Dec 28, 2023
      Last edited: Dec 28, 2023
    4. I’m still waiting on my Dollzone YOSD Happy-2 fullset and my Kaniboom Muppet Rabbit Bianca head, both of which were ordered this past spring. And I’ll be getting my second-hand tan Realfee Toki just as soon as I make her final layaway payment on the 1st. Then, farther out, I’ll be getting my surprise re-release Dollzone Moment in green skin (I just couldn’t resist adding this rare flower boy as a consort to my flower girl.);)

5. I'm waiting on rap1993 Lacey with the extra smiling face plate, that should be within the next few months, I think January is the absolute earliest she could come in.

I had ordered the Dollzone cat in the summer and it'll probably be summer again before I see him. since I ordered through bjdiva.

And the most recent is the aceofdolls hierophant. probably will be seeing him summer as well.

I have my doll chateau skeletal sheep who came in recently but strung like ragdoll so I have plenty to do till any of those come in :0

6. I'm waiting on my Loongsoul Cang Jue I ordered back in July. I was prepared for a six month wait and it seems that's what it's going to be.
      I also have a 58cm Narae and 68cm Narin on order from Bimong's last lot of dolls, but given what @aihre said, looks like that will also be a long wait.
      At least when I go to Japan next month I can get some eyes, wigs and shoes to try out when they eventually get here, though knowing my luck, my Loongsoul boy will arrive when I'm overseas...

7. I'm waiting on Loongsoul Ji Shui Bao, which I was originally told ready to ship in 1 month.... has recently been updated to "maybe 2 or 3 months from now" I assume with CNY holday in February means April at the earliest... :( I should have known it was too good to be true.
      I'm also waiting on Huajing Thorne, a DF-H 1/4 girl's body , and Hatsune Miku NT :kitty2

8. Hopefully my last one for awhile, I’m waiting on Neutron Star Doll BeiBei

9. I'm currently waiting on:
      • Two Loongsoul 26cm bodies; I don't expect them until probably May, based on the wait time for my first 26cm body from them earlier this year and on the holidays that have and will be occurring.
      • Fairyland MNF Maya. I hadn't intended on ordering this one so soon, but the sculpt was on a list to be 'sold out temporarily from December 15, 2023'. Not knowing what 'temporarily' means in this case gave me reason enough to follow through with the purchase.
      I think these will be the last for awhile. Anything else on my list I can easily obtain (basic or Iple Doll Choice). I should probably only be buying dolls in 2024 due to: limited time constraints, discontinuation, or an unobtainable grail somehow becomes obtainable. I need to continue working on the dolls I already have. I'm catching up on getting faceups for the blank ones, but everyone needs clothing. Badly. :sweat

10. My precious, precious 5StarDoll Anna and Alice. I just couldn't resist the low prices, and they're both so cute!

11. Gem of Doll's Carlos Taurus, Loongsoul's Ji Shui Bao (though I only need his head and will be looking to exchange the body), DV's Uncia and bone butterfly. And eventually I'll have to settle on a 70-75cm body that fits the Ji Shui Bao head. I have a type haha.

12. Soom Gluino (My absolute all time holy grail!)
      &
      Ringdoll Teen Diyue (Because he looked adorable and was on sale, also teen Alice needed a brother.)

I ordered Gluino in November, so I still have quite a wait for him, but Diyue was an in stock doll so hopefully I will be getting shipping notice for him soon. I am super excited for both of them. Although I have a bit of fear that once my holy grail gets here, what am I supposed to do?!

:sumomo:

13. Shoushou's new Rabbit Bean / Meow Bean heads! Ordered the A and B style heads.

Gonna be a while before I get my hands on these little guys . . but that's fine! Still gotta figure out which bodies I wanna put them on, and plan out how I wanna do their faceups! Speaking of which, it also gives me time to continue practicing faceups since I'm still relatively new to doing them ahaha. I'm an artist, so I have some skills to work with, but this is definitely a whole other flavor of art!

14. This year will be very quiet when it comes to incoming dolls, as I still have unfinished projects from last year. I am currently only waiting Little Monica Harmony Elena head, which I finally decided to buy. I have been eyeing the head on Dolk for a while, but since LM is closed, I knew I would regret if she sold out.

15. Impldoll releases new dolls in a couple days

Waiting on that before I make my decision for the next one

16. Waiting on way too much currently, I should cut myself off for the rest of the year.

-a Doll Chateau Skeletal Sheep (should be here in a couple weeks).

-a Nakana Doll 57cm body for my Joydoll Lai head.

-an IoS Catis head

-and a Fairyland Felidae sphynx cat head that I’ll be putting on my Dollzone NB-56 body.

-Arwen from Noctis Doll.

-2 Jakki heads from Joydoll on layaway who I’ll need to buy a body for.

-AND I have a Joydoll J-baby on layaway!

17. I'm waiting on two Yuna heads from Muhan's Doll, as well as one body that was offered with the head!

18. I'm currently waiting for my Bimong Narae from Last preorder.

19. Last time I posted in this thread was two years ago, about FL F60 Miwa. I still have her and she's perfect :)

Currently, I'm waiting on a Harucasting Maji and Nina's Dolls Saejin-- Two of my grails! I was so upset with the Saejin order period passed because I had wanted to get one. I put her on the back burner and kinda accepted that I might not get her. But with the sale of a few dolls and luck that she was in-stock, I'm getting her! :D I'm hoping she arrives by the end of March since I'm getting her with a faceup.

20. I don't think I posted here before, but I am currently waiting on a Granado head in 1/6th scale with a faceup from legenddoll. I made late December 2023.
      I cannot wait to receive it as I have many projects for this character, it will be my first tiny mature bjd since the nina doll one I bought back in 2022 but never bonded with. The head will also come with an outfit by Granado too, so I am excited.
      However, they told me the faceup would take between 5 and 6 months to be made, so I'll have to be patient :sweat