1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I've ordered a Volks Pearl in ebony skin through the latest US FCS and she's supposed to be ready soon <3 So excited that I'll be having twins~

2. Shipping: Doll chateau Zenobia, dollshe Amanda/Bernard heads

Ordered: Charmdoll Jonasson

3. I'm waiting on my Musen Duel Head and my dark grey Resinsoul Yang with horns on a Mu body

4. After 5 days short of a month, my second hand Dollmore Sleepy Pado doll is out of customs!!!! she is in NYC now, so she has to travel half way across the country but it should only be a few days :) I was never antsy when she was in customs, but now I'm so excited!!!! Ahhh! I can't wait to see her.

How do you all spend the wait time? Right now I'm trying my best to pamper my other dolls.

5. waiting is so hard...! i'm set to reunite with my dolls (stuck in storage in another state) right at new years and i have no patience at all for it haha .... the best i can do is peruse new wigs and eyes for my dollmore renee, since i want to freshen up his look, but i'm reluctant to actually order anything until he's in hand and i can see him from any angle i want. it's gotta be Perfect .... :evilplot:

congrats on your new sleepy pado!! :D

6. Aah thank you! She was a bit of an impulse buy, but since at this point I don't have any human dolls I splurged XD (I have two tiny anthros now, Island Doll An-An and Nyxyscreations Luna) I've been wanting a human doll for so long but didn't have the money, I was so blessed to find her second hand with clothes and a wig for significantly less than the new price!

7. Congrats on your new buy! The waiting can get antsy but you can spend that time getting her area ready. Do you have a special space or bedroom for her? A lot of times, when their storyline comes to you, you'll think of specific things that are hers or that she collects or likes. :)

8. @Christina_Xx I do not have plans for her!!! I normally wait for the doll to come. Especially in this case because the owner said she would come with a few dresses... but I have no idea what they look like! My tinies each have a bedroom and one other room for their hobby, but since they are so small it's easy to store. With larger dolls, I'm not sure what I will do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'll probably do a fold away house where I can remove the furniture and fold in the walls when it is not in use... But we will have to see!

9. Sometimes you just see a sculpt you really like and don't know their whole story yet. I get that!:) Best of luck with her when she arrives. Show us some pictures !:)

10. Waiting on a Loongsoul Min yan! :dance:cheer

11. I’m waiting on Doll Leaves Jeremy, and I might order Ringdoll’s Ashford EVO very soon. :)

12. I wasn't going to do it, but I ordered a DC Charon. She just struck me when I first saw the news post and I couldn't stop thinking about her. She will I think be the older sister to my DZ Scorpio, but since I've got a bit of a wait ahead of me things could change.

13. I can't wait for Depthsdolls vampire gurl he's working on to go on preorder. He is thinking sometime in 2020, so gives me plenty of time to save!

14. This month is probably the most nuts I've ever gone at one time buying myself doll stuff. I have a body on order from Dollits, I just paid for a Minifee head from the marketplace to hybrid with it, I found a wig and a couple pairs of eyes I couldn't resist at Alice's Collections, and then the Aimerai QT-Pet I've always wanted was in stock at DDE. My poor bank account!

15. Just a few! Dollzone Miss Kitty (x2), Dollzone Mini Kitty, Twigling Gamine head and two special dolls from Creature Dolls (Mewiefish). I have given up telling myself that this will be the last one when placing an order... :doh

16. I impulse ordered AS Ming a few months back and the waiting is starting to kill me. Before I was really busy with my studies and days just flew by themselves but now I'm about have my holiday and my mind keeps thinking about her every day now. I try to snuff out my longing by getting inspiration for her style and browsing all kinds of clothes, wigs and the like that I'm planning for her but I'm not sure if it's making it worse now, hah.

17. I'm waiting on a 62 cm dollzone male body, Harucasting Maji in Milky tan, Dollzone little snow. I think my Maji might be coming soon, I'm hoping before christmas but I doubt it.

18. I'm waiting on a MDR Chocolate Zuri, though it was a stock sale, so I won't be waiting as long as I would have for a pre-order. Since this is my first rodeo, I'm not sure how long it will be until she actually arrives.

19. I'm waiting for quite a few dolls, actually. My darling SO got me a nihilum doll for Christmas :love She's supposed to arrive this month actually! Also, a lillycat kitty jolie. She was purchased secondhand and should be arriving in a few days.

I also have a pre-order I did months ago with Doll Chateau that could arrive this month or next month. I was excited for it at the time but now I worry about the hybrid I ordered. Whether it will work or not, you know? Or if Doll chateau's tan will be what I like. I've seen that color all across the board, I can understand why they're not offering it right now but it doesn't make me feel better about my order :sigh

No matter what it looks like December is going to be quite the month of doll for me before going on a dolly diet :sweat