1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I'm waiting on a Bobobie Erin. I ordered one around Christmas,and DDE said it would be 4-5 months. I'm going to name her Milly.

2. I'm currently waiting on a Ringdoll Hui, which has made it to the states and is on his way home through the post, a Dollshe Amanda which I ordered last year in March but still have no eta on, and a Dream Valley Adela which is on layaway.

3. I’m waiting on a Doll Chateau Kevin full doll and Gladys and Sexta heads. I’m also separately waiting on a Doll Chateau William and a Dream Valley Jack

4. Hiiii! Very soon i receive my alicia tan! And in may i receive an order of october
      An Bjd of angel studio and an eidolon.
      I'm very happy

5. I'm waiting on a Loongsoul Ghost Jing and full set Dollzone Miyou. I want to order another- but unless I find a pre-owned doll who is just perfect for me, I think I should wait a bit first...

6. I'm waiting on Eminor in Soft Tan from Harucasting, with custom faceup by Blisslacosta she's been on order for almost 6 months now and Ninon in Chocolate by Lilycat Dolls, she was ordered in December if I remember rightly.

7. I don't yet have my Dollshe Hound, but I'm now waiting for a Little Monica head and Luts body to make my first hybrid.

8. I'm still waiting on my Fairyland Erda to ship and I just ordered a Volks F62, so now my wait for her begins. I think I need to order some clothes and stuff.

9. I'm waiting for a Luts tinydelf unicorn! This will be my first tiny.

10. Ohhh yeahhh i finish of pay my alicia tan! !! I receive soon

11. I'm currently waiting on Doll Zone Antu, two little Withdoll brothers, and a Doll Chateau Adrian head. I'm super excited. I really wish I could get a Dream Valley Ding and Doll Zone Little Snow and Little Rain, but alas, I need to chill out.

12. I am waiting on a Luts and two sleepingelf orders. Really excited and looking forward to getting them only just put order in for one so bit of a wait

13. Currently I'm waiting on a 5StarDoll Aiden-5 and an order from Resinsoul.
      I'm also waiting on a Soom teeny doll and a Soom teenie body, both from the MP so they shouldn't take too long.

14. I'm also waiting for a Little Monica doll. If they're working on schedule he should be shipping any day now. I don't want to bother them for updates but not knowing is starting to drive me crazy!

15. Waiting for a Ringdoll Julia I got as a gift from my husband. I just ordered it a couple days ago, so it's gonna be a hell long of a waiting.

16. It’s so nice to see I’m not the only one waiting on multiple dolls.:) I’m waiting on a Luts Senior Delf Kathy, and a Doll Chateau spider girl Elizabeth in green skin.

17. Currently waiting for a Luts SD17 body that just got shipped and a Venitu head that is somewhere on its way across Europe XD.
      Can‘t wait for both of them to arrive although right now I am a bit more excited about the body because I really want to go on with my biggest doll project so far.

18. Doll Leaves Lan, so close and yet so far.... Someone who ordered through DDE says their doll has been dispatched after a 3 month wait. I've ordered through Alice Collections, just over 3 months ago.... Really hoping I get the shipping alert soon ;-;

19. I am waiting for my fcs 57 to come

20. Waiting for my SummerbirdBJD Viola and my very first ever Minifee, Niella! :D