1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which new dolls are you waiting for

Sep 3, 2018

1. I bought a beauty white delf Lishe with extra head and hands and she will be delivered tomorrow!!! I can't wait!

2. tomorrow my new boy should be arriving. he is a sd sculpt aster from souris etoile

3. I can't wait for my Switch Ryuzo to come back home. I received him in March and immediately shipped him away for a face up. Got stuck in the midst of the pandemic.

I just out down an order for a Loongsoul Qing, so I'm really excited about that. :)

4. Three months into my wait for my Doll Legend girl. Halfway there.

Sanity slowly slipping away...

5. I'm currently waiting for 2 dolls, they are my first ones as well! One is Doll Pamm Icarus and the other is Myou Alan. The wait is torture haha.

6. I'm waiting for 2 dolls, 2 bodies, and a lot of clothes/wigs! I have a Black Cherry Brownie limited currently in transit, a Dust of Dolls Appi Jama waiting in Japan for EMS to open up, and a Dollshe 18M Mystic body that I have one payment left on. We're also waiting for my girlfriend's MiracleDoll body + a bunch of clothes in a huge Alice's Collections order from August.

7. Waiting for my Rudy souldoll girl vs. I'm on layaway payment number 4/12 lmao

8. paid first layaway payment of three for 12cm Alice by metis doll. she is my first bjd :) excited for when she eventually comes

9. My first MSD, a Racoon Doll elf will hopefully get to me by Christmas. I got the one I ordered on my birthday in early August on Friday.

10. I am waiting for two dolls: Doll Chateau Laney on y-body-06, and a hybrid boy Ringdoll Law head on 70cm Dream Valley body... The waiting is kill me...

11. I've got an Angel of Dream Zimei that'll be paid off next month! Got her eyes and wig and an outfit waiting for her!!

12. Waiting on a few preorders. Irreadoll Nora, planned for December. 2 (yes 2) Harucasting (Nanni and Geuru), also a Bambi from Forever Virgina. None of those should arrive before 2021 so I am pretty much a mess! So excited!!!

13. Waiting for Angell Studios The White Doe, Jade Rabbit, and Loong Soul Fairy Yao Ji. Jade Rabbit should ship soon - squeeeee!!! She will be my first ever BJD (even though I ordered The White Doe first)

14. Currently waiting on an Iplehouse Ron, LittleRebel Kaylar head and ResinSoul bigger boy body.

#134 Jareth, Nov 28, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
    15. Waiting on my fully paid Dust of Dolls Appi Korë <3
      Just started payments on a kinoko juice Hoekuchi
      And! Soom just posted their calendar for December and I cannot wait to Pre-order the new petit gem Chessy! No idea what they are, but I’m sure they will be cute like all the others!

16. I'm currently waiting for 3 full dolls from Dollshe, Dikadoll, & Soom + 1 doll body from Popodoll.

17. I am currently waiting for a Doll Chateau Nicola-A fullset, a DC Emi Ant (nude) and a FL MSD A-line boy body for Hisato, my FL Scarred Breakaway.

Ryu

18. I’m still paying for her—4 months into a 12 month layaway—so I’ve got a way to go but I’m waiting for a Dollmore Trinity Kate.

19. Waiting for puyoo Lala....I thought she was coming this month but I guess notttttt.

20. 'Just added a pair of Argonautica aliens to my crew... An emberald green Kios and a green-black Prias.