1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which one of your dolls would you love to come to life?

Jan 6, 2019

1. Holland would fit right in. I have a quite a few grey sweaters in my wardrobe and he would like that, and it would be much easier finding him things to wear. Although he leads a very different life from me, a mere mortal, he is easy-going and no trouble to live with.

2. ahhh such a hard choice between all of my charecters!
      I would say my character flower. they are a doll chateau sleepy and they are so darn cute! they would not be human size since in my story they are not human. they would be around 60 cm.

if I could say any from my wishlist I would say the character I made for rumpeldolls abbadon. who is my character lewish. he is gentle and in general really nice. I think he would be a great living being? XD also I am currently painting the characters that I will shell, in live size and he would be close to 2 meters/ 6.5 feet. so he would be a huge boy but I would probably prefer it that way :3nodding:

3. As most of mine are child age id say none as wouldn't want to look after a kid so maybe my Rebekah my modded pukafee Vampire as she is over centuries old and very cute

4. My Cp/Luts Delf Soony - Kitomi. Named after the original, that's long gone.

5. Idk, they're all handsome men so it would feel more than a little awkward...and a lot of them have pretty nasty personalities. :sweat The only one I'd really want to come to life is my off-topic Toopidolls Squishy, who is an adorable little jellyfish princess. I suppose if I had to pick an on-topic doll, it would be Kestrel, my Angell-Studio Ty, because his character is a good-natured sweetheart and he'd have no objections to helping out around the house. :XD:

6. None of them, because I played this bjd crobidoll sponsored game called Nameless and I went into it blind thinking it would be a regular dating sim type game but this time with bjd boys. OH BOY WAS I WRONG. IT TURNED OUT TO BE A NIGHTMARE FUEL HORROR GAME DATING SIM. One doll was abused by their previous owner and has trust issues and turned possessive and creepy. Another tries to kill you. All of the characters had mental issues and scared me for a couple of weeks. Served as a reminder to treat my dolls well or they might come to life and I'll need a lifetime of therapy :,).

7. Fell, my tiny delf centaur. It would be even cuter if he remained doll size.

8. If i can to avoid any drawbacks, my first, certainly.

9. Mei Lan. His character is like my close friends have.

10. The first one, definitely. He is everything I like and would want in a person. He would be like my son.

11. Oh this question is awesome! I have so many characters I would love to come to life but not all of them are shelled yet so that eliminates them from the running. lol I think out of the handful I have I would have to say Lafayette, my Iplehouse Aaliyah, because I feel like I don't know her as well, in comparison to my others. I would love to talk to her and get to know her better as the character.

Angel, my little rebel doll and Akagi doll hybrid, would be so much fun if he came to life though. He'd probably give me the slap I need to actually write my storied for them all. lol

I have mixed feelings on the size it's want them alive though. I think Angel would be fun in human size because then we could run around and do stuff together but if Lafayette was brought to life I think she'd be better staying her doll size.

12. It would be most interesting to see my Humpty-Dumpty egg come to life, as his eyes already follow me everywhere. I'm not quite sure what his personality would be though. Also my tiny octopus--love those cephalopods!

13. Its a very difficult choice coz my dolls all have very different characters, Lucian who is super sweet and cheerful would be a great choice filling the place with fun vibes and positive energy. Dorian who is a quiet and solemn metalhead would be the perfect company to share music and favorite bands coz I don't have any friends who share the same taste in music. But in the end I would choose Mikal who is the most handsome of my boys, a very complicated character, an arrogant and selfish narcissist, yet he's the one I would choose to come to life because I know his most inner emotions and conflicts that nobody else knows, so I know how to deal with him, and I also know he is destined to a painful experience that will change him completely, so it's as if I want to be there for him.

14. My character Niko and I would get along super well, but I would love to have Danté as a real person. He’s got a charming personality and he’s very laid back, I think he would be a great friend! I also love the idea of a doll being alive- just a little desk buddy or a kitchen helper sounds so cute lol

15. If full sized, I would pick Genevieve, my Soulkid Gana. She’s 1) a self-sufficient adult, 2) emotionally healthy and not dangerous, and 3) human. All things I want in someone who would suddenly be in my home.

If doll sized, I choose my Iplehouse Judith. She’d be as cute as a button, and she could finally tell me what to do with her hair.

16. i would definitely choose my gaara doll. he is the most special doll to me and the first reason i got into BJD, coz I really want a bigger and moveable version of him rather than figures and statues. I still can't imagine the real human size of him, so i am not sure.....

17. for sure my main doll (in my pfp) Chi, shes kinda based of off me so i think we’d be great friends!

18. The only one I certainly would love to have become real would have to be Mundei:
      [​IMG]
      (pardon the awful smartphone photo, I haven't been taking many photos lately with my DSLR:sweat)

With a couple exceptions, most of my bjds are based off of either various OCs of mine for a couple work in-progress novels (very much WIP), or based off existing characters from favorite media. Of the bunch, Mundei's the most amicable, down to earth and sweetest amongst them. In a way, he's kind of the dream guy I've had since childhood, and I'd love to have his company in real life. Doesn't hurt that's he's certainly not hard on the eyes:D:lol:

19. I would want my doll Amie to come to “life”. I do not think I would want her to come to life in the traditional sense but I would like something more like a chobit. A chobit is like a small computer who seems alive and that can walk around and act like a smart phone, only in the shell of a doll.

20. I feel like I gave my doll too much personality I would be scared if she came to life! Haha it's better to have a doll that can't argue with me all the time....