1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Which Soom Zodiac MD did you buy on release?

Feb 4, 2009

?
  1. Amber

2. Heliot

3. Vesuvia

4. Euclase

5. Topaz

6. IO

7. Bix

8. Onyx

9. Sard

10. Beryl

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
    1. one amber is back on sale :)

2. ONE Amber... damn, I like her... but I just layaway'd Cuprit, and I think I'll have to hold out and see if they release any others ;) *crosses fingers for Euclase or Vega oooh or Topaz*

>.>

3. I am hoping to put Cuprit on layaway, but if not..oh well. She is the only MD that I want bad enough to dish 800 bucks on :)

4. Cuprit is a part of the same myth/story Soom has come up with for some of their Monthly dolls but Cuprit is not one of the Zodiac dolls as far as the intention of this poll goes. :sweat

5. None...but am considering buying a Euclase from the MP. :P

6. Just an observation--Amber and Heliot, being the last two dolls of the Zodiac wave, so many more of each were purchased when compared to the first 10 dolls. But with all the splits that have been/are happening, it will be interesting to learn how many complete dolls will remain intact.

7. Good question, I am wondering the same thing.
      At least I know that my heliot and amber will be intact, and I am going to use heliots second head for a hybrid.

8. I bought Sard and Io first-hand, though I'm in the middle of settling the sale of my Io. T___T I guess I'll miss him somewhat, but he was an impulse buy, and I love my Sard more.

I would have gotten Euclase, Heliot or Amber if I had the funds, but I blew all my money on the 2 earlier MDs. =__=;;

The figures on that poll are quite interesting. :3 I'm kinda interested if the rise in the number of later dolls compared to the lower numbers for the earlier ones might have something to do with all the hype that was generated as the MD series progressed. And whether, if Sard and Beryl had been released later in the series instead, their numbers would be higher than what they are now.

Because, for dolls that seem quite high in demand on the second-hand market, there don't seem to be many people who bought them, and I'm wondering if it may be to due the fact that there was less awareness of the MDs during the initial few runs.

9. Being a capricorn, my Amber will most definately stay in tact. There is no way that anything is getting sold from that doll.

10. woops! i so thought thread said would you buy! not HAVE YOU !!! i hope they understand my mistake! <3

11. Onyx and Beryl!

12. i bought Amber with make-up and sanding and blushing,but i didnt ordered her autfit-i didnt liked it-she is on her way home now