1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who Gets The Children???

Feb 13, 2010

1. I think each of my dolls would have a different fate... I'd give first dibs to my friends if they wanted anyone from my collection. I think my boyfriend would keep my first doll at the very least, not sure if he'd want to keep all of them. I have a friend who I'm sure would be happy with my Heliot. If my cousin or other friends wanted to claim any of the others, that would be fine. Otherwise I wouldn't mind them all being sold, as long as they went to good homes and made some decent money for my family.

2. My older niece has expressed interest in wanting a BJD, though considering she's 8 it may just be a fleeting interest, but if I end up not wanting my dolls anymore or if something were to happen to me I'd probably want my sister to take the dolls and give them to my nieces when they're old enough to appreciate the dolls with out wanting to play with and damage them.

3. This is something I thought about before I got my wisdom teeth removed a little while back. Yeah, I know it's rare to die during that, but you never know.

Ultimately, I didn't decide on anything. I'm still alive and kicking, so I still have time to deal with it.

One thing I thought about was having them given to friends who would appreciate them or would find them to be extra special in some way. One of my "daughters" has a "big sister" in Germany, so she would probably go to my friend that has the big sister doll. That's about the most specific I thought about the subject, so I'd really need to think and plan exactly where all of them would go. Heck, I'd probably have to put together a book explaining it all :sweat

I want my body to be buried, but I absolutely do not want any of my dolls to be buried with me. They should live on with people who love them. Now, my Sega Dreamcast, I want that buried with me :lol:

4. I am planning to give my dolls to my nieces and/or nephews. They are not into these types of dolls (or any dolls) but they may be able to sell them if they wish.

Still, they may start to like the dolls they way I did and may keep them.

I have been tempted to have the doll I'm most found of buried/cremated with me (I haven't decided which way to get rid of my body yet :lol:)

Yet, I feel kind of guilty because she is such a wonderful doll and it would be a shame that no one would be able to look at her again; at least in person because I have lots of photos of her!