1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Who Has Teeth?

Feb 24, 2005

1. Sorry but this statement confuses me and I was just wondering if you could clarify what you meant. RooA doesn't look human?

(Or maybe it's cause it's 3am >_>;; )

2. hee~ thank you! Tempe is my sweetie...

the 4 sisters head looked weird in person at first, then it really grows on you

alsma: :) most welcome. Its kind of hard to see the teeth, you have to take pics at a weird angle...

3. I'm still in the Dark Ages and was referring to the old F-09...I haven't gotten myself up on the new head numbers...

I'll get 'em memorized...eventually ;-)

4. No - Roo-A is human. I mentioned earlier that the eLuts vampire versions have teeth.

5. Oooh! Yes go me for skimming posts. XD

6. Oh, I just recalled - Kawainino IZ has teeth as well, quite deep in his mouth. ^_^

7. The F-08 (I... don't know what it is on the new numbering... I'm still stuck on the 'old system') has teeth. They're little, but they're there. : )

8. I'm pretty sure RooA can be human or elf. From what I know of, I think all of Lovely Houses dolls come with both human and elf ears. I know my ShinB did, I just keep the human ears on her.

Perhaps this is what they meant by her not being human, because of the elf ears?

-Meg

9. Sleeping shiwoo elf has teeth. :3 I wonder if the dreaming shiwoo and el heads have teeth?

10. As batchix said, the Sleeping Elf Shiwoo has teeth.
      [​IMG]

Also mentioned was standard Lishe. Her mouth is open slightly and there is just the barest suggestive hint of teeth behind her full, beautiful lips.
      [​IMG]

(And I know that you're not looking at the little ones, but Serendipity Shall and Mini May both had entirely cute teeth.)

~Tara

11. Island Doll Vivian

(wow this is an old thread!)

[​IMG]

12. April story 's girl has the teeth!