1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is the most "masculine" boy?

May 22, 2006

1. dolls by raurencio studio look really masculine

2. So I'm a novice in this world but ever since I saw Unidoll Berkut I've been selling all my less loved dolls trying to save enough to order one.... Rio would be a close 2nd but these guys are awesome. I can't wait to start sewing for them.... Thinking Samurai or Sky Pirate......

3. By what I've seen while browsing thus far.. BishounenHouse, definitely.

I, personally, don't tend to like the "manlier" ones. o_o;; I guess it's a matter of taste.. but I like my delicate, wispy boys.

4. there!! I wish there were some in a smaller size...maybe, eventually I hope...

5. Oh god, don't be giving me ideas... my mind is already warping, LOL

6. yes, i definitely think bishonen house has the most manly-looking dolls by far. also unidoll and raurencio too.

7. I think Iplehouse EID Kamau and Luo are very masculine.

8. I personally think that Unidoll Berkut is very manly, and Souldoll's Chiron (I NEED! Heh.). I like Bishounen House's Nori, too. Mars Tough, as well. :D

Oooh, I forgot Kamau. He's beautiful!

9. I added a little body scruff to my Iplehouse Luo... I think he's very manly. So far I think that the EID boys are the most masculine I've seen in the BJD world. But I also think they can have to potential to be feminine as well. It just depends on the face-up.

For example:

Before I re-did his face-up:
      [​IMG]

After:
      [​IMG]

10. I would have to say that BishounenHouse makes men o__o"
      (And that they should change their name to MANLYHouse, because their current name is deceiving XD")

11. Tannis, I love your guy. I've been looking at EID for a while as they seem the most rugged of the male dolls I'v seen and your pic confirms it. He is gorgeous and I'm totally smitten. Time to raid the savings bank I think!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

12. I think Iplehouse and Soul-doll's bodies are both fine, and luts' need to have more muscle, and there's a company called Faco which makes 1/3 bodies, I think their boys are masculine too.

13. I think the manliest jawline I've ever seen is Volks Garnet... Dang, she's like Superman.

14. Some might think this premature (because he's not released yet!)
      but I vote for Sooms IDealian as most masculine bjd!!
      At least body wise. It's difficult for resin to have the "weathered" looks
      that many consider masculine, face wise. There's my sleepy opinion.

15. I can only echo the opinions of a lot of others on this thread....Yukinojo of course as well as many of the Unidoll and Iple guys although Kamau and Luo seem to have more rugged faces than Akando and Evan. Saint and Husky for the Dollshe boys of course..:) But...Bix? No mention of Bix? I think he's a gorgeous, very masculine sculpt...one of Soom's best and my favorite! Also agreed for a lot of the Elfdoll boys....'K' and Mir...Wu is adorable but looks to me to be more boyish..although you can tell he'll be quite handsome when he grows up...;)

16. I think the Iplehouse guys have the manliest sculpts, Evan is probably the most un-masculine of them though.

17. The Idealian is yet to be released; let's wait and see then. I wouldn’t mind to see some really masculine bjd coming out; it would be refreshing to have something different.

And to name some: Unidoll (I’ve seen somebody posting photos of Ark made into really cool ‘middle-age man’) and Bishounen House. :)

18. OKay, this is definitely NOT the most masculine doll buuutt....
      I was showing two of my friends loads of pics of bjds that I like, and then I finally showed them the luts limited lu-wen. They immediately started commenting on how he was probably the only one that looked like a legit boy XD

19. Well, I want a mature bjd.. man.. not boy.. and not talking about the body.. (oh well they should but a little more bodyweight to the poor man dolls.. they look like they are starving..:|) but well.. I just want a face to look like a mans.. not like a boys.. I want the mature chin... My dolls need bf and If I can't find me a manly doll who is not custom made I will.. urk.. please help ?!
      And by manly I mean a face that will still look like a boys even if I put lipstick and eyeshadow on him... :)

And just for the record wile I'm still ranting.. I like the fact that these dolls have anatomy but do I really have to sculp an extra penis just beacuse I dont want my doll do have a babypenis ? Not in any sexyal way.. but come on !:doh