1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. I want a doll of Rin Okumura from Ao no Exorcist and have future plans to make him (have his head so far!). I'd also love to have a merman doll that isn't the "traditional" merman fish tail. A shark merman would be amazing.

2. I’ve got a couple of my own characters I wanted since I began the hobby. No sculpts match though, so I’m having to sculpt myself. My love of slightly odd features means it’s sometimes difficult to just buy off the shelf.

I also really wanted one of Indiana Jones, which I eventually got... took a while to save up to pay a sculptor, and I commissioned Namonaki to do the sculpt which he kindly did despite not working on BJDs anymore because we’d worked together before & got on well. I also really like his work, which was good for the aesthetic. He was good at making faces that retain character, rather than the super smooth, symmetrical bjd look which was clearly not going to work for this one (my doll is not symmetrical but neither is the person he’s modelled on...)

So I spent ages saving, then the sculpting process, then waiting for the moulding and casting, then shipping time... it was literally years in the end. I don’t have a favourite doll... except I clearly do... he’s pretty scratched up from trips round Ldoll & meetups though. Doesn’t matter, since I did all the customising and can do repairs. I also got all of the casts and the wax master sculpt! Instead of a company or sculpt name inside, there’s my name, which is a nice touch. Can you tell I really like this one?

3. LLT's Ahaz is my grail doll. I wanted him the moment I saw him. He is absolutely perfect for a character of mine and I'm saving for him. I'm hoping he gets re-released soon but not so soon that I don't have the funds together. lol If he doesn't I'm going to have to pray I can find him in tan somewhere on the secondhand market.

4. My dream doll is Dollzone Raymond and luckily I managed to get him a few days before he was announced discontinued. Now my next dream doll is Soom Dia.

5. definitely volks shinku

6. For a very long time it was Soom Beryl - Never Ending Dream, but I've had her for quite a while now and I couldn't be any happier! <3

7. Oh! That would be amazing! What form are you planning?

As for me, I'm not quite sure. I'm still pretty new to the hobby and learning about new dolls all of the time (there are so many!). I've seen quite a few I'd enjoy, but not one that's really stood out yet. I'm sure it'll happen. Hopefully my pocket book will be ready. ^_^"

8. YASSSS shinku!!!!! I'm dreaming about volks releasing her every once a while but i think she is only gonna be available in one-off model since Rozen Maiden has already took their copy right back. :atremblin It not even easy to look for a second hand one on yahoo auction, i got the feeling she is gonna just be my dream.

9. I have three lol.
      A Lati Yellow tan haru.
      A honey delf Lolly in real skin brown.
      And of course a pukifee or littlefee ante :)

10. Asa Tokyo limited edition.
      I don’t have her.

11. Loongsoul Gregor!! Even if I can own his head I’d be happy!!

12. I have always wanted an enaibi brimbelle! They are so cute small and spunky, but it seems almost impossible to get a doll from her if you don't live in France and can't pay extreme prices uwu. One day maybe I will get her but she is certainly a dream item!

13. A minifee Celine in tan skin, with a bunch of hands.
      I’m not saving for it yet because I’m still trying to get a job in first place.

14. I have two grail dolls that I'm dying to own (currently searching for them). A CP Delf Soony and a Zaoll Luv. My GOODNESS I've never wanted a doll more than those two!

15. I would love a Kinoko Juice Jill doll, but as much as there isn't really such a thing as a cheap BJD, Kinoko Juice dolls are a little more expensive than I'd be comfortable spending on a singular doll at this point in my life. That being said, after I finish saving up for the dolls I have already decided I will buy, I might try to slowly start saving up to eventually have one, but I imagine it'll at least be a good few years before I'd save up enough to feel comfortable purchasing one, unless I win the lottery or something.

16. Ringdoll Great Mentor Hui

17. Dream of Doll Camine. I could have bought him but I kept putting it off. Ugggh so mad at myself.

18. Volks SD F-62 girl, in particular the stunning one-off that got sniped from under my nose at Yahoo Japan auction last weekend:|

19. Soom Aslan is the doll I fell in love with and got into the hobby for. I barely missed his first order period the first time I saw him - and then when he was re-released as an Idealian I was in the hospital and had no idea until I saw pictures of him after he'd shipped out.

But one day, I am definitely gonna get him.

20. I really want Soom Zak. I actually passed on his last order period when I could have bought him and I wish I had not done that. I'm definitely getting him next time. A real "dream doll" to me right now would be Sailor Saturn though. I hope Volks will continue their Sailor Moon line and possibly make my favorite girl. I'd easily buy her in heartbeat. :3nodding: