1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. I dont have a specific sculpt in mind, but my dream is an sd sized pegasus unicorn centaur. Like lucywen, but a different face sculpt and outfit. Im not even close to being close to getting it. So many other dolls i want, and i havent found the perfect sculpt for it yet either. Just a far off dream at this point. And im ok with that.

2. my dream doll was dika doll cain fullset i never got his fullset but i have him and his little extras . my other dream doll would be toma and shin from amnesia, there dolls are so hard to find, of course my dream doll would be a rare doll T^T

3. My dream doll(s) are Ringdoll's Frankenstein (both versions). Just... YES. It was not at all what I was expecting to see in the BJD world. I never even expected to be tempted by a doll... but apparently I was wrong. I'm still in awe that someone actually came up with that concept, and they pulled it off beautifully. It fits my personal aesthetic on so many levels. <3

Alas, I'm 6+ years too late to the hobby to buy either of them. :( But I can dream. ;)

4. Frankenstein and Eva are absolutely gorgeous sculpts, that I was able to find second hand, luckily enough. I’d reccomend checking the MP and putting up wtb ads, because they do come up from time to time.

5. Oh, wonderful! That gives me some hope, thank you! <3 Now I really can't wait to qualify for MP access! :)

6. I think I already have my dream doll. One of my current dolls (a Narae head hybrid) is and always will be my favourite doll ever. Plus her character has evolved with me since I was a teenager and I have a very strong bond with her.
      Of course there is a couple of limited dolls I dream of sometimes, but they can't compare.

7. My dream doll is different from my grail but it’s a dream valley peanut. i have seen people selling him a few times but either I miss it or I just don’t have the funds at the time.

8. My grail doll is a Limited edition minty Cheshire from pipos. But my dream doll is Viola from summer bird. I accidentally came across her while getting to know this website and I am in LOVE. I've checked the website but it seems she is only sold once a year or so. So it's possible I can get one:dance but ugh! Wait times are bad enough in this hobby! :...(

9. Dream of Doll's Camine. My boy, my precious, the doll that got me into the hobby. I have him, have had him for eleven years now, and even if I leave the hobby for good I'll never, ever sell him.

10. Soom Gluino or Soom Sabik. I managed to obtain my first grail recently and I really want to be able to get Gluino or Sabik one day!!

11. Sometimes I yearn for a ResinSoul Qing with human ears. I don't trust myself to mod the elf ears but I really really want a human Qing.

12. The cool thing about Resinsoul is they will mod elf ears to human ears if you ask them to!

As for my dream doll? I would say it's a Dollzone Neruga preferably in brown resin. She is so beautiful! Sadly, she was limited and very expensive. :(

13. Right now, my dream doll is Dream Valley’s Glen and his little wolf. I fell in love with this sculpt the second I saw it, but missed his preorder. Currently, I’m waiting for one to be listed.

14. I might try messaging dealers to see if any of them ordered one to be in stock. If they have more on order than customer orders, they might sell it to you! That’s how I got Charmdoll Jonasson. I know BJDivas and Alices Collection are both DV dealers

15. Oh my goodness! Thank you for letting me know. I’ll definitely try that. If there is an extra I guess I’ll have to find a new dream doll.

16. My dream doll of all time would be a KAITO Dollfie Dream, but sadly, it looks like it will never happen T^T Oh well... I can try and make my own through Super Dollfies. Call me a brand ho. I can dream!

17. i thankfully own 1/2 of my dream girls. I own a DC agtha and my missing dream is a FL momo with bunny parts

18. Hehe...that's kind of my guilty pleasure dream doll, too! :XD: I've seen it on eBay several times, but the bids go way too goofy high for such a silly little sprout. (There's one listed now if you want to have a go!)

19. Gosh I’d do anything to get a DC Evangeline the sculpt is so pretty I just can’t get over her!!! I’d also sell my soul for a MNF juri 08 or the first Sarang head:drool

20. I didn't realize until I missed out on the limited sales, but my dream doll is Resinsoul Miao. I also wanted a Magical Angel Abby, but it's not high on my list like Miao is. I am constantly kicking myself for not ordering Miao when I had the chance to. :...(