1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. Oh wow thats exciting! Do you have pics? A nice centaur herd is my dream.... soom, luts, fairyland.... a fairyland lucywen is at the top of the list!

2. My dream doll is the full set fairyland FeePle60 Mandrak Moors Dolls Lunnula Moonbeams. I already have 3 modded sleeping heads of this sculpt but I would love the full set. I’ve wanted it since it was released but couldn’t afford it at the time.

3. I’ve been fortunate enough to add several of my dream dolls to my crew over the years I’ve been in this hobby. But my most recent dream has been to add a Doll Chateau SD to my collection. I have most of their other sizes already, but I absolutely adore their gorgeous SD sized sculpts and have longed for one for a long time. However I will not take on such a large expense and extended wait times without having a character already in place, so I’ve just been admiring them from afar for years now. But I recently saw nude photos of their Gladys A, and realized she’s absolutely perfect for my last remaining OC...and I set up an extended layaway for her with FF&D immediately!:D Now the long wait begins...

4. Just recently I thought I got all my dream dolls and I'm safe - then Volks had released Mana T_T
      No way I'll ever get this doll, so she will always remain my dream doll.

5. I am blessed enough to have both of my dream dolls! My second, being off at the faceup artist to really make him come to life with the vision I had (faceup, body blushing, tattoos, etc).

Now that I have my holy grails, I've started a new Wishlist. Next on my list, I'd like to work toward owning the LUTS Kid Delf Leo. I've always had a liking for nekomimi characters and Leo would make the perfect cat girl!

6. Volks-Suigintou, and I was lucky enough to get her home.
      for future plan, I want a Shinku:whee:

7. Peroth! He is my new favourite! But he is so hard to get...

8. Lillycat Ombre is my dream doll, I just find them so pretty :)

9. I have a few dream dolls! One is on the way, a Simply Meant To Be Dohwee. Other dream dolls of mine are MerryDollRound Olathe and Fang, as well as a Rosen Garden Rui.

10. I have many dream dolls!
      The dream-dolls I own are Volks Chika, Unidoll Pibi and Soom Eliv.

My other dreamdolls are Blackbox Wepwawet, Soom Han/Asronn surpried and Volks YoSD Dai/Mako, White rabbit (sweet dream), Una, Kanon/Neon... most of the YoSDs are pretty high on my wishlist

11. I have so many, a few of them really hard to get. I would really want a Noblesdolls Raspberry in chocolate, but they are so rare, the same with a minifee sarang event 2014 head, they are out there but cost as much as a full doll. Harucasting Eminor is on my wish list too. The ones that are new to come out and I’d love to get is a Lillycat Ellana MSD size (apparently was posted by Rachelle she will be making her available in 2020) and a Youpladolls Lupita.

12. Legrand doll Lidia and Ringdoll Ellis.

13. Not my grail doll or dream doll by any means but this doll has been on my wishlist since forever. A plain old regular Littlefee Ante in normal skin. She's extremely popular and common but I've been eyeing her ever since I started the hobby. I saved up for two years and sold several dolls and was finally able to track one down in Europe second-hand. She's from 2013 and has some flaws according to the seller but I kind of jumped the gun and purchased her. I'm so bloody nervous about getting her now. She's been paid for a while but the seller still hasn't shipped her. I hope she'll be worth all the fuss after she finally arrives.

14. My dream doll is DD Hatsune Miku. It is limited and so expensive so I’m hoping to buy her someday. Need to save money for her.

15. Oh the hardest question to answer. Most likely Soul Doll's "Joelle.D" because he was one of the first dolls I've ever come across. My friend showed him to me, and I fell in love. I'm hoping I can get him when tax time comes around.

16. I'm not really fond of "anime" sculpts but there is just something about MSD F12 that speaks to me... maybe it's because it looks like it's taken directly from a shoujo manga.. It just looks so sweet if styled correctly.... it makes my heart sigh (lol I'm corny and lame I know). I doubt I'm ever going to be able to buy one(besides I'm not actively searching for it either) but I can dream! It's the closest thing I will ever get to a grail doll.

I'm also in love with Volks' Oscar François. I know it sounds arrogant but when i first saw it it just felt like it was "made" for me. I love Volks doll and I was obsessed with the french revolution as a kid and I loved old shoujo mangas so Versailles no Bara was right up my lane! The manga and similar work just had a huge impact on me growing up so it has a special place for me.
      But those rare occasions where I have seen people selling it, the price has always been higher than what I'm willing to pay (or afford for the matter)

17. My long standing grail is Resinsoul Mei. She's always eluded me, because somehow, someway every time I'm about to go buy one, or trade for one or what have you, I either back down, get a different doll, or realize a character I had in mind for her no longer fits.

I REALLY want a Mei at some point, it just seems me and that doll are star crossed owner and doll. I just don't have a character for her yet.

18. My dream doll is volks Tyltyl , i hope someday i will be able to bring that lovely boy home, we need another release of him

19. My grail would be a Ringdoll Red King, fullset. He's one of the dolls that lured me back into this hobby and thus the reason I actually started getting BJD's. I've tried keeping an eye on the market but unless Ringdoll does a re-release for some incredible reason I'm not hopeful I'll ever have one.

20. A doll chateau k01 body with unoa lusis head and faceplates. I wouldn't mind if they were b-grade I just want a lusis hybrid so bad :(