1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. I soon have two of my dream dolls, an AngelHeim Zion Elf I got earlier this year, and a DreamofDoll Elf Ducan that I will get soon. I'm a sucker for elves, still looking around for a LumeDoll Saiph and a DreamofDoll DOC Sleeping Yen Elf, absolutely smitten with the two!

2. Dollzone Anson and Moment. Nothing compares.

3. A Feeple65 Chloe for me. I’ve wanted her before I joined the hobby. One day!

4. Oof, I have so many dream dolls. Right now, I think the ones I'm most obsessed with are a Volks Eveline and Iplehouse Lilly.

My two former dream dolls were Crobidoll Nameless Tei, and Iplehouse Bliss. I have both!!

I guess my absolutely reach dream doll i Crobidoll Red, but...I think there are only like, ten of those in the world. The likelihood of my ever getting one is lower than...really anything else.

5. I’m completely obsessed with the dolls by Gem of doll lately, specifically Hower 2. Supia’s sculpts as well.
      Doll Chateau’s Bella has also been on my wishlist for ages.
      There’s just so many gorgeous dolls out there, it’s so hard to choose! :XD:

6. My dream doll was first DIM Jullis and then SOOM Cheshire! I owned both, I decided to reshell Jullis and make him in the Cheshire sculpt! Right now my other grail doll I want is SOOM Shale!

7. Ah my Soom Asis would definitely be my dream doll if I didn't just fall in love with her the moment I saw her and then just bought her.
      In fact I'd say many other Soom dolls too :sweat specially SDs like Amber, mostly they're too big/pricey/rare for me so I know I don't have many chances. Ohh Soom Ray & Luna, Dollzone Mann and Antu full sets. Ahh maybe more than any others, Fairyland Lucywen. I just love most fantasy dolls. They're dream dolls to me for sure.
      Edit: adding Dollpamm Ice Arubi to this list

#307 ashiya, Dec 21, 2019
      Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    8. Two grails:
      MiracleDoll's Snake Demon - the 100cm version. If I could own one doll, it would be him. His sculpt is gorgeous, and so is his body. He's so regal! My first doll I ever bought for myself was an (off-topic, plastic) naga doll, and being able to have someone like her as a full-sized BJD would be incredible. My dream is to own him (tan, company face-up, with company wig and jewelry), or failing that, to see a greater variety of naga dolls across price points. But I imagine all the tail joints make them quite fiddly to sculpt and cast!

My first grail, however - the doll that actually got me interested in BJDs as a form of art and not just as "hey dolls are cool" - was DollZone's Sawareida. She's freaking gorgeous, but I think I'd be too scared to actually pose her - she looks more like for display than for handling!

9. My dream doll would be a resin enchanted doll, but since Marina only made a few that will never be in the budget

10. The ultimate dream for the last couple of years is definite Switch Seowo in Mocha Brown, I unfortunately do not own him and the only 2 dolls I've seen have been modded and not for sale. I'm desperately hoping for a re-release as some of their other sculpts have seen several, but I have emergency funds especially for him :lol:

11. My ultimate dream doll is Ringdoll's "K",
      he was the one who got me into this hobby.
      When I first saw his pictures it was total love at first sight.
      He is on his way though (after two years of looking for him, I finally found him),
      and I'm super excited~.

12. I have a few dream dolls but I think my main one is a Harucasting Maji <3

13. My grail would definitely be a Dollzone Moment doll. His sculpt is just so beatiful and elegant. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find him anywhere hopefully I'll get lucky and be able to scoop him up at some point

14. Any of the idealian Soom sculpts and the mocha brown skin sculpts from Switch :D I just fell in love with them every time I see them pop up on my feed and on the forums :kitty1

15. Don't know a sculpt, but the concept is definately a far away grail:

Dark resin muscular female body that poses significantly well.

I just want to make my favorite MMO/OC character but it's neigh impossible.

16. I'm still waiting on my first doll. I ordered her a couple nights ago and I'm pretty excited since I thought she was super cute. I do love her already, but if I'm completely honest and money was no issue, I would have gotten the limited Rapunzel doll from Volks. There's a number of Ebay sellers with her still and, my god, she's adorable. <3

So, if money weren't a problem and you could have any doll you wanted, is there a dream doll any of you would not hesitate to own?

17. A CP/Luts Delf elf Shiwoo. He's an old sculpt with limited release and has not been available for over a decade now. But one pops up on the MP every once in a blue moon and always for an exorbitant amount of money. If I had that kind of money to blow I'd definitely pounce on even just his head (which usually goes for $700 easy), but alas. I must be content to admire from afar (and pray that Fairyland might re-release his sculpt as an event head someday...). :(

18. Omg, I looked that up and it's beautiful!!

19. What would be really nice would be a YouplaDoll Zopa in tan, but 50+ cm to be a little bro to my SDs. The LLT Ballerino body is pretty nice too, I just don't have a head of want for it. And I admit, Dust of Dolls Roze Heln was super cute, but so expensive. Oh, and Konstantin from vitzly.putzly is pretty cool too, but he would fit with my other tiny at all. Basically, too many dolls, too little money (and space, and time). I just put them on the nice to have list and admire from afar.

20. Lately it seems I have a great need for very rare limited dolls. I'd do almost anything for a Mewie Fish Feldspathe or a Dear Mine Benjamin Le Petit Prince. Maybe one day?