1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. Supiadoll Hael, i think she's one of the most beautiful sculpt i ever saw, i feel in love with her instantly :D And i'm still saving up for her.
      And Ringdoll "K" i love this sculpt and i hope that ringdoll does a re-release.

2. A Luts Honey Delf centaur with the Madelaine sculpt. I have her now. I think the only thing I would want different is elf ears for her. :love

I do hope they have more releases. I wouldn't mind a little herd and I'm still hoping for one in black with purple hooves.

3. My grail changes more often than I change my socks, because there's just so much out there to see and love! Right now my grail is an Angel of Dream Skull head, preferably an MSD but beggars can't be choosers. I'm an aspiring mortician and the death theme is right up my alley. Unfortunately...wouldn't you know that it was an event head, and apparently one that wasn't that popular because I've only seen two in use here on DoA.

But I'm still going to look for the head anyway!

4. I don't have a grail since I have just started the hobby not too long ago, but I would say one of the most beautiful dolls I have seen was an Iplehouse Asa EID, who had tan skin and was made Hawaiian, and she was incredibly beautiful. I don't have any intent on owning SD's though, just MSD, and I don't care much for Asa in MSD version :sigh so I guess is she existed in MSD the way she looks in SD she would be my grail. Outside of that I know for certain that my next doll will definitely be a MNF ShuShu, but I'm undecided on if I want to go NS or Tan with her :3nodding:

5. I love the iplehouse jid benny. I keep coming back to her.... one of these days I'll be able to get her

6. Noble Dolls Raspberry in dark tan ;_; I'll never get her but i can dream! :3

7. I've never actually had a grail. I'm too practical, thinking that if it's limited or no longer in stock, I better let it go right now. So I never really hold onto the ideas of a grail, or my grails are always within reach, making them not really grails.

Right now the doll I'm pining for is Ringdoll Merlin. My conscious self won't say it easily, but every time I happen upon one being sold or see the company photos, my heart aches and I want to take him home so badly. He's most definitely going to be my next doll if I can get him. So I guess he's my dream doll right now.

8. My dream doll is Unidoll Jace, and I do own him! :D I would love to maybe get him a more poseable body someday, but I have a box full of heads that need bodies first. ^^; As far as that goes, I would love to get a Ringdoll body for Sebastian, my Leeke Koji head, but that will be pricey since it needs color-matching on top of everything else.

My grails, in the strictest terms, are Volks Isao and Volks Tohya. I was able to get Isao, but my money never lines up when there is a Tohya hanging out on the Marketplace.

9. My dream dolls have got to be between Iplehouse Bichun or Ashanti. They're so lovely and they match my characters to the t. X3 Maybe once I head to college and get a job, I'll get them. Hopefully if they're still available by that time. >_<

10. I don't know about dream doll, as I've never really had a grail in the sense that most people tend to think of it, but at the moment I'm definitely pining over Doll Chateau's Lillian (the Christmas Event alicorn). However, I'm trying very much to put her out of my mind as it seems she will be extremely limited, I have no possible way of obtaining her at the moment as I don't have the funds for, or much care about DC's other dolls, and I'm not particularly thrilled about the hunt of trying to find very rare dolls in the second hand market. I do wish she was available as a non-limited doll, but that's life.

11. Since it's a dream doll, I will answer this way: my dream doll is a 1/4 size doll with a beautiful, mature body that's the best poser around. Either gender is fine. The face would probably work for either gender anyway! The sculpt would have smaller eye shapes than a lot of the sculpts I see and they would be sharp looking, angled upwards (I'm just a sucker for those kinds of eyes) and the rest of the features would also be aligned with my tastes. The doll would come in a beautiful range of natural and unnatural skin colours, and if I had money I'd probably order the doll in at least 4 different colours. :lol: And it wouldn't be a limited.

12. Ah, we're talking about grails AKA Dream Dolls: I have severals, the 1st and foremost is Iplehouse nYID Bianca; she's the 1st doll I fell in love with and hook me in the hobby. I don't think I will be able to get her. My 2nd is definitely Switch Ryun:R in Mocha Brown. Then, it's my Lillycat Lilas which I own thankfully.

Feeple60 Lacrima is also my dream girl, along with Nobledolls Asella Raspberry in Dark chocolate tan (thank you Cesspit for this) and Bimong Narae 402 in light tan (I owe CandyDoll Shop for this). Right now, Switch Ryuzo because it looks like Ryun:R dreaming version and Fairyland winter Minifee event. Wow! So. Many. Dream. Sculpt.

13. I have too many dream dolls...but the doll I want the most is Soom Hyperon, he's just so stunning! But he was released before I am in the hobby, so looking for him is a bit tough plus I don't have marketplace access yet. BUT I hope he will come in the new ID75 line so I can have a chance to make him mine :3nodding:

14. My grail doll was/is Volks Dollfie Dream Saber Alter. I'm happy to say that I was able to bring her home this year and couldn't be happier.

My dream doll that I wanted but didn't think would ever exist is a PeaksWoods Vampire Goldie in grey skin. I'd owned one in WS on their 65cm body which was way too tall for me. I sold her but missed her face and planned to get her again someday on the 58cm body. Then they stopped regular sales of that line... but they had a pre-order back in the summer and I was able to order her on a 58cm body in grey skin! I'm counting the days until she finally ships <3

Dream doll that I currently do not have? Probably Dollfie Dream Sasara but she may remain a dream because of her crazy expensive price XD

15. I am new to the hobby, so right now only have a couple as I still need to branch out in looking at other sculpts.
      Unfortunately, the top of my wish list is no longer available unless second-hand as the maker stopped making dolls due to recasting :'( She is Asella Rhubarbe (I like the green skin colour, but normal is pretty too). My other top wish list doll is Minifee Woosoo Vampire Elf Girl. (their website confuses me though so not sure when I'll get her, if not second-hand as well), but I also really like Minifee Chloe, Soo, and Rin as well.
      I am sure once I start really looking at different companies and sculpts I will have many more hehe

16. Anything from Peak's Woods. Currently, I have my eye on a Yeru the Soul. Such an underrated company.

17. My dream doll was Tessa by Dale Zentner, I now own two, one full set by Dale #7 and a blank one.

I have also seen a bjd face on eBay and I don't know who she is :( , someday I'll find out her name.

18. I suppose I already own my dream doll, at the moment I only have the one and I chose her over all others. She's a DollsTown 13 girl with Torre IO Human head. She's a sweety.
      I do have my eye on another two at the moment, Iplehouse SID Soo, and Fairyland Feeple60 Mirwen so I suppose they could be dreamed of. (At the moment)

19. A Pipos Isabel in grey! With her full attire as well, including faceup. I keep eyeballing her but I've not put aside or plotted to buy her yet. Any feline doll otherwise, as well. I want a whole litter of 'em! Haha!

20. I have 2! The first is a Ringdoll Julian, he's so beautiful and he looks so elegant but unfortunately my income doesn't allow for me to buy him at the moment :(
      The second is a Winterrain U-Hwa... what I wouldn't give to have him, the first time I saw him I was amazed by how he looks but he's almost impossible to get :atremblin

I just hope one day I can say I have them both! Fingers crossed :)