1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. I'd say probably an Iplehouse SID Edan with Claude's armor from his first release. That's really dreaming big, haha! Otherwise, my Oasisdoll Natalie. She was my grail for ages and I love her to bits.

2. I really want a Switch Sensitive Dojin. His expression is so sensual and I just feel like I need him in my collection. Unfortunately he's sold out so hopefully by some form of luck I'll own him one day ^^

3. I don't really have one, to be honest.

4. Mmm, a lot of dolls are a dream for me... I have some of them. One, my Volks KyoTenshi Shiratori head (still needs a body rip). I just fell so hard for that sculpt the first time I saw it. It's perfect IMO. :aheartbea Two, a MerryDollRound cookie skin girl ~ I initially wanted Fang when I found them last year, but then I discovered Ophelia and realized she would fit a character I wanted to shell. So that's who I got and she is possibly the most amazing doll ever! Three, a PeaksWoods Dandy boy in a fantasy color ~ my boy is Tristan in blue-grey, I was able to grab him at the PNW BJD Expo last year at PW's booth (they were so nice and funny in person too, it was the best). And one I don't have yet but she's on layaway right now... a Volks DearSD, I was interested in all of them but my favorite is Kun, and I found one in my favorite coord they've been released with so far, the pink Shirring Babydoll JSK outfit!!! So I'm getting her from the marketplace here and have my layaway going, I think I'll have her paid off in May.
      I've had super good luck with my "dream dolls" lately it seems. I'm really grateful :3nodding: I've been selling quite a few of the dolls I'm not quite bonding with, and overall refining my doll family to a place I'm very happy with. There are still quite a few grails on my list that I don't have though, like Volks SDGr Yu Morisawa & the SDMidi version of Shiratori.

5. My dream doll is any one of the Volks DearSD in dark tan.

6. My dream doll is Dollshe Bermann, who I got to order this past September!

7. Dream of Doll Black Elf Ducan, utterly impossible but is the most beautiful thing I could possibly dream of owning ;-;

8. My dream doll is a Doll Chateau Delia. And it just so happens that I just ordered her! I cant wait till she gets here! It took so much for me to order her I wasn't sure I could afford her but my dad finally had enough of me and had me take the jump so now shes officially ordered! Im so excited!

9. I'm new in this hobby and i didn't buy any doll yet, but i think my first will be a Littlefee Ante

10. there are a lot but maybe i could say that my dream doll are ciel and sebastian from IOS T^T

11. "I do not really want her, but I do".
      Juwel Ent is who I think of when "dream doll" or "grail" is mentioned.
      I really admire the fullset, but it is so very unlikely that I would ever get her, given the chance. So I wonder if she could even be called my dream doll...
      Many of Leekeworlds "project dolls" have that effect on me though.

And most of Dream of Doll's dolls could be considered dream dolls.

This hobby is all about being a kid in a candystore. An expensive-and-with-limited-candy-candystore.

12. Mine doesn't exist. I would love a ballerina doll with pointed feet for toe shoes and I'd like her to actually look like a dancer. Very slender, small bust with defined legs and arms--gorgeous hand in a variety of poses. And flat ballet feet too so she can do most of the ballet positions. I know...just a dream.

13. My dream, is to own 3 EID Arvids, Two in RS and one in NS. It has to be 3 because its a set of OC's. I do own this set in FID size, but I prefer the larger dolls.
      I am currently working on paying off all my Credit Card Debt, and If i get it all to a 0 Balance, I get to buy them. This is just a personal goal I set up for myself with a reward. It helps motivate me to make extra payments.

14. Many years ago, I stumbled upon Iplehouse Jessica and found her very beautiful. Back then I didn't know anything about bjd. I thought she was a figurine and she was way too expensive for me (even now too)

So yeah, if I could ever hope to own any version of her, it'll be a dream come true.

15. I have two dream dolls. one is the Volks SDGr Alice. She is limited and sold out long before I joined this hobby. Her price in the secondhand market is extremely high (as Volks doll always are but she is one of the highest among them). I have the honor to get Jo March, who has the same face but different skin colour (Alice is W/S). I hope she will be released again.
      The other one is the Sooleedoll (or the MS-doll) Miu. I fell in love with her but I missed her last pre-order in early 2016...I just joined this hobby too late. She is rare and I couldn't find any in secondhand market.

16. My dream doll is a RaccoonDoll Intimate Nana!! :D I'm actually hoping to be able to afford her quite soon, I should be able to purchase her in the next few weeks!

17. Fairyland lunnula moonbeam. Chance of ownership is slim to none though.

18. Right now it is IH YID Lucian.

19. Dream doll? In an ideal world, an Iplehouse Elemental Guardians Claude with the armour. Good gosh; talk about gorgeous!!

I'd probably say, though, that any doll by Iplehouse. To me, they are the ultimate company in this hobby. Their dolls are some of the most beautiful I have ever laid my eyes on. To own an Iplehouse sculpt would be a dream come true; EID, SID, FID, JID, or whichever size!

Realistically speaking, though, it's got to be a Soom Hyperon. I came close a couple of years ago, but the sale fell through due to my financial predicament (needed a new car). I'm hoping, once I get my Marketplace privileges back that I can maybe hybrid a Soom Hyperon head with a different company's body. Or, manage to somehow get the full doll, even if it's head then body. I can handle a floating head for a while (been in the hobby about 5yrs, and I have not once had a floating head).

#60 ivorysand, Apr 22, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 22, 2017