1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. The Fairyland Sionna fullset is the one I fell for super hard. And the 5th Motif Venitu...I have expensive and difficult-to-achieve dreams.

2. My absolute dream doll would be the Luts Delf Art Smoky Quartz Siwoo (Shiwoo). Though there are only 5 worldwide, so it's a pipe dream. >_>;

3. Mine is nobledoll Rhythm and I probably will never own her since she was limited

4. My current dream doll is a Unoa Sist in fairy skin :), though few more weeks and I can finally afford her I'm so excited haha

5. My dream doll (I think) is for the moment Diez (S10 - S13 event head) from Luts.
      I ordered him this week because there is a special edition moment. When I saw that, I was so happy and because it was a limited time order too, I just decided to order him. I saved money for him (good job me !) and finally I got him (but now I need to wait..... ^___^)

#65 Yu-kun, Apr 23, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    6. Mine is Unoss and yes, she did come home to me. <3
      Oddly she's not my most favorite of all but she's absolutely the dream doll of my collection.

7. Mine would be if Fairyland came out with a 1/4 BB line and had the Dark Elf Soo sculpt for it... I highly doubt that will ever happen, since it doesn't seem to be where there market is nowadays. I waited with bated breath hoping they'd come out with an F60 DES, but that's not happened either.

8. I figured out pretty recently that my grail doll is a 5th motif Venitu, which kind of sucks since they're not made anymore and I've heard it's pretty hard to find one second hand...

another dream is to have a doll with bird/dragon/clawed feet. i am also a big fan of pointy ears and horns and stuff

9. For me personally, doll Chateau Zenobia in tan with white wings. And it's ridiculous cause this year I've bought two dolls more expensive than her, but for some reason I always feel like she's out of reach... so she'll be next year's 'congrats-you-survived' doll.

The other Dream is an anime styled male doll on a non-muscular body with legs like Soom Raon, for the love of my life. I'm probably going to have to sculpt those legs...

10. I really want a Rumpel Doll Morfeo, and the artist said they will cast him again, so fingers crossed! I also really want a Peakswoods Kasspio in blue-grey, but if they ever re-release him, I doubt I'll have the budget. Oh well.

11. Currently, it's Iplehouse HID Drake in special real skin

12. I would love to get Nobility Hwayoung and 5th motif Venitu, I love this sculpts

13. oddly enough i don't think i have ever had a real "dream" doll or a grail doll, as most people would define it. i have had over the years a few harder to find dolls that i really wanted if i could get them, but none that i wanted so much that my collection would just not be complete without them.

the closest i have come would be trying to find the right doll for a concept i had, some of which took a while to get. i wanted faun legs for a pukifee, littlefee or realpuki to make a mr tumnus but couldn't find any that weren't sold out, so was thrilled when fairyland came out with realfees and i got one. i love tan dolls to add variety to the skin tones i have and had even home tanned one, so am really happy that several of my favorite companies have now made them available and i was able to get some. i also have long wanted to make an autistic doll and just recently brought home a doll that will finally make that come true.

my real "someday" dream or grail idea is more that i would love to have giant doll house complete with furniture to display all my dolls in!

14. My dream doll that I wish so badly that I could have, and have pined after for years and one day hope I can just flat out BUY, is a Crobidoll Lance. I legitimately am in love with that doll and I want one so bad, but I've never had the chance to save up for him yet. I'm more of an MSD sized gal, but I literally will have 1 SD and that will be the Crobidoll Lance and he will be my most prized possession for all of eternity. :kitty2

15. My dream doll is Withdoll Dark Knight Priscilla in gray resin. I didn't have the money to buy her at the time and she was sold out. I hope I can find one someday soon, I don't care what color as long as I can find her.

16. A Merrydoll Round Olathe, but she's a little out of my price range and hard to find. Hopefully someday :abow:

17. I REALLY want a Dolfie Dream Mayu. I don't know why but I love her cute face and large eyes. Maybe someday. :)

18. Xaviera from Doll Chateau is so perfect to me. Cute animal motif, beautiful sculpt, tiny scale. Exactly what I like, but she was a limited doll from summer of last year. Guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open for her on the second-hand market.

19. My dream doll is Ppinkeydolls' Muffin she'll cost me $300 all up so she's pretty affordable but I have no reason to get her so I can't really justify getting her. But I will continue to dream about her until I can justify her to myself :)

20. My current dream doll is Merry Doll Round's Zuri! I fell a bit head over heels for her, and it's a little embarrassing how often I check Merry Doll Round's instagram account hoping for a new preorder;; But I think she's absolutely beautiful, and I really hope I'm able to purchase her one day!