1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. Oh and I absolutely love Gem of Doll's Mechanical bjd! For me she's my ultimate grail because she's so damn expensive and getting her is a really unrealistic goal

2. Oh no, I didn't need to see this! Now I want her. :pout: What a unique looking doll, she's definitely worthy of grail status!

3. Oh I know!! I've always loved steampunk stuff and I've even got a steampunk cosplay. And the first thing I thought when I got into bjds was how awesome a steampunk doll would be! And she's absolutely perfect but she's so expensive!

4. My dream doll is roderich of llt !!! it is really my cup of tea...T.T
      but roderich is already sold out...:...(:...(:...(

5. I have two. One is Dollshe's Bermann, who I finally have. My other is Dollzone Anson. I have not seen her on the secondhand market recently, but I think once I have my credit bill paid off, I am going to go on a serious hunt for her.

6. This doll would honestly look amazing being carried around with a steampunk cosplayer for a photoshoot or something. I understand the steampunk love too, it's been an obsession of mine for years! (I'm no "purist" either, the more superfluous gears, bits and baubles the better in my opinion!)

7. My dream doll is a DoD Camine, because she's the first doll I see when I discover BJD.

8. Actually, and since some months, my grail doll is Mia Doll Baby Lamb or Baby Aga from Dollmore. I'm so in love with her asian face.

9. For me it's equal preference to Red Dove by La Legende de Temps (just the head) and Kevin by Doll Chateau. I want to start saving up for the two but I need to save up for some fitness equipment first. >.< Maybe by the end of the year I can start. :3

10. My dream doll is a fairyland chloe, so I can give her a horror faceup and turn her into a zombie!

11. Right now my dream doll is an Or-Doll Blue Phoenix B Head. I'm lurking for someone to sell one, but nothing yet. One day though! All of my other dream dolls are basic or still being made. :3nodding:

12. Ringdoll Mai is my dream doll. I was exploring different sculpts, and I saw lots of faces and styles I thought were beautiful. It's funny because her style isn't something that I would have thought would be "it" for me--I was looking for something stylized, like Lillycat, Doll Chateau, or DollPamm. I didn't want an SD size doll either, as making miniatures is something I want to do, and I don't have room to make miniatures in 1/3 scale. But when I saw Mai, I felt like I recognized her. I felt like Sara Crewe finding Emily in A Little Princess, like we're already acquainted and she's just waiting for me to order her.

I don't know what it is about Ringdoll, but their sculpts draw me in. I already want Daniel, too, so Mai doesn't have to be alone. My poor checkbook. :sweat But I'm just going to cut out "fun" things for a long time. I'm know I'm not going to regret it.

(Nothing's turning out the way I planned. I wasn't planning on buying any clothes, either, but the Ringdoll clothes are so absolutely gorgeous that I feel it's a crime not to get the full sets.)

13. My absolute dreamdoll is a Lillycat Ombre in blue or the grey/violet skin, to me she is the most beautiful thing ever!

14. I dream about FairyLand FeePle60 Mirven. But now it seems to me somewhat problematic to get it. The firm ceased to produce dolls with the body of the Active Line, which I love.

15. My dream doll is Doll Chateau's conjoined twins Debbie and Caroline. Unfortunately no longer sold but ugh, so gorgeous.

16. Ringdoll K; I saw him a couple of years ago when I first was considering getting into the hobby, and man is he beautiful but masculine, moody and pouty, and I'd kill for that limited edition fullset with the clothing. *sighs dreamily*

17. My dream doll is IslandDoll Veranoen. I'm close to 100$ down on him, and I'm really hoping to order him by September to take advantage of their sale.

I love him so much and I'm really excited!

18. Not exactly your grail but a doll that is painful to the wallet or just hard for you to obtain? What company are they from? What made you fall in love with them? Tell me about all the dolls you dream of getting!

19. Dearmine Koon cool Ver. would definitely be mine. I totally fell in love with the Forest fullset but I missed his order period and now the likelihood of my ever getting him is really rare, because Dearmine dolls don't turn up often on the second hand market and it's pretty unlikely that they'll re-release the cool Ver. specifically. Part of the reason why I fell in love with him was because I feel like he's be the perfect companion for my Dearmine Lavender Priscilla, who was my first ever grail doll. So it's kinda appropriate in a way....

20. The first doll that comes to mind is a Volks Williams Commodore Ver. or the Volks Williams Romantic Glance Ver. (basically a Volks Williams *period*). Both are super expensive and really hard to obtain (because again they're *super expensive* and I'm not yet quite willing to drop thousands of dollars just off the bat). I have been pining for a Williams for such a long time that I would like to have that doll one day. I especially like the new releases because of their awesome face-ups.