1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. Definetely Iplehouse Luna. I think she has (had, as she was discontinued) the sweetest face for the large iple bodies. Why would they stop selling her? She was the prettiest!! >.<

2. A Souldoll Calia or Junia in her elf version are what spring to mind! Both are dolls that I found out about after they were discontinued and I just think they're beautiful! They're not exactly grail dolls for me, but should the right opportunity arise for me to buy them, I'd probably be sucked in!

3. I've actually been interested in getting a tan peakswoods boy, but.. due to the fact that they're never available -sigh- I doubt it'll happen.
      I may even bend for a normal skint o hybrid if I find a head, but they're SO HARD TO FIND. I' mlooking at you, Shaia

4. I'd like to have a Dollshe Amanda beauty head on a Doll Chateau body, but between the price and wait times, it's probably not going to happen. If I just so happened to find both in white skin secondhand when I actually had the cash on hand, it would probably happen. Otherwise, it's doubtful.

5. Volks dolls. They are so beautiful, but so expensive. I'd love to have one but not sure I can bring myself to pay the price.

6. @Silvertabby

I've felt the same way ever since I got into the hobby. I always wanted a volks from the start but found myself going a different direction every time.

7. Dust of Dolls Appi Jama and Cham Nabi... Not only are they expensive, they are also sold in super limited quantities (2-3 dolls each), and usually to other artists or friends of the artists... T-T; I could settle for a second best doll but their dolls are too expensive to settle at the same time so it's a vicious cycle...

8. oh dear! that sounds beautiful yet painful, I wish you luck

9. For me its Distant Memory's Hwayoung. I missed the order period by a few days and he's so hard to find now:atremblin He's based on a korean idol but back then I didn't realise it and just fell in love with the sculpt only. He looks so realistic and has all the features I'm looking for :love

10. @jieyin
      Me too! Distant Memory Hwayoung is also what I am looking for right now, though I found out about him much later than you did; he's literally my BJD grail!

11. I would trade an arm and a leg, and a kidney if I had to, just to get my hands on a Souldoll Amon or Kyle. I've barely even seen pictures of them though. Not only are they older, but they're just plane scarce to begin with. Heck, I'd pay money just to see pictures of them that aren't the same 3-4 pics I've seen a million times already! :atremblin

12. For me, it was DZ Shuang Shuang, a special event doll (I think). But then I got her for second hand! So right now it's DZ Benjamin (I've loved and doted on him for years) and Little Monica Elena. They're both so beautiful, but so grossly unavailable because of exchange rate and other issues.

13. Oh I know the pain of exchange rate ;v; I have a DZ mini that I payed way to much for because I didn't know hoe bad exchange rate was

14. SOOM, a lot of those SOOM males. Want but don't need for promotional purposes at conventions but super duper want

15. Doll chateau Zenobia and the y-06 body for azrael (and maybe Kevin...) I've bought dolls worth more than them (all my ringdoll fullsets) with longer waits than them (Rd red king) or worth almost as much, plus without fantasy parts (iplehouse carina) but for som reason they feel like a far off dream..

16. Right now I would have to say Iplehouse Bichun!! Mainly because of the price tag and I feel like I don't have his character developed enough. I'm just so drawn to his face, he reminds me of my boyfriend~ :D

17. hmmm…… surprised I don't have a dreamed doll so far… hope I can find one soon

18. HeartStrung Ruse!! I really want one but since I'm new to BJD I didn't know she existed until recently and she's not even available anymore :( sad days ;-;

Then there's also Nana from WithDoll... I COULD get her but I probably won't because of her size, I like dolls that are under 30cm and she's 42cm. Too big >.<

Hmm... Then also Moon by Nefer Kane... Because sold out ;-; also size it larger than what I would've wanted... Fingers crossed for the Nancy Moon preorder though

19. I don't really have a dream doll that will be too fatal to my wallet (yet)
      But I really want a dress from Mabel the Grace and I know that it will make my bank acount bleed.. :(

20. I love Merry Doll Round Zuri in Dark Cocoa but I highly doubt I'll get one...at least not for a very very long time Dx I love Zuri's face sculpt so much and I adore that dark cocoa skin tone! It seems rare to find BJDs with skin tones that dark.