1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. Oh my god, I understand you. Zuri is so beautiful, especially in the darkest colours.

2. Yes!!! When I found out about her I fell in love. I'd love to get a Zuri sculpt someday even if it isn't in dark cocoa. She's just gorgeous all around. But that price tag though...*long sigh*

3. IOS..Sebastian, a dream doll, I will not get him but I love his details.Pricey and limited..

4. I would love a Tender Creations Rachel in light skin tone. These dolls are so beautiful and look so delicate. The artist does some amazing outfits as well. I can never seem to grab one . Maybe soon.

5. I dream a Venitu from DollShe... now it is discontinued is harder to get it and the price is getting high

6. I want a Fairyland multihead pukifee other than the two still currently available. At the moment all my wishlist dolls are sort of dream dolls, since I'm currently barely employed.

7. hmmm. several weeks ago I didn't have a doll I really wanted. but now I really really want Ryuzo from switch, which has been discontinued ...

8. mmmmm many sculpts! Switch Soseo mocha brown, (all switch boys jajaj) Gloomy Sophia little monica and Distand memory Hwayoung:frownyblush:

9. My dream doll is a Volks FCS SDM doll. I'll have the money for one in November, so hopefully Volks will an SDM/SD FCS then!

10. My ultimate dream doll is a Dollmore Trinity Red Priestess Klaire. There's no way I can ever afford it but I can dream. Fortunately I'm getting another grail of mine (Universe Doll DeAth Skull Version) for Christmas so that'll hold me over.

11. I don't have a dream doll but I do have a dream line Chateau I like the design of their dolls and I am hoping to buy one in the future.

12. My dream doll is a merry doll round mousse or dango in any skin color, or a tiny fairy from blue fairy. They’re two different sizes, but they’re still really cute.

13. I have two ! The ringdoll sol and villitunes mizuki :love

14. One of my 2 grails is 5th Motif Venitu which I have ordered just yesterday :)

The other is a Dollshe tanned Bermann. I am currently owning the new grown version of him and am absolutely thrilled & grateful for the opportunity to own another version of my grail doll (as I call him because of the different mood the doll gives out), but I think I may go after the original one too, my financial situation doesnt allow me to right now tho.

15. My dream doll is U-Young from Winterrain Studio, and because it is a dream doll I guess I can never have him :sweat

16. Mine is Doll family-H Chiyu in tan, he's so beautiful. I can't get him yet because I'm currently paying on a layaway for a body. One day I will get him though! XD

17. My dream doll is Haneol by Dollmore. This doll was a first I saw. 2009, I was a schoolgirl... And now, when I got older and I can buy this doll... sold out (
      But I believe in luck and hope to get him ever.

18. Mine is Universe Doll Shock.Zacharias beast version...i ordered him friday :whee:

19. Since starting the hobby I’ve had my eyes locked on a human version Aehael, she sold out before I got in the hobby and I’ve searched for her many times and finally found her second hand and she should be making her way home to me soon.

20. I have a couple dream dolls, all of which I currently own. Since I joined the hobby, I've always wanted a Sebastian Michaelis doll, and I'm so thankful that IoS released an official Sebby. He's perfect with the minor tweaks I've made (mainly changing out his wig), and I am so happy to have him. Soom Amber and Heliot are two other dream dolls I have, and now I own multiple Ambers and Heliots XD Soom Phonolus is another one, and I was lucky to snag one of the limited grey skin fullsets.