1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. My grail doll is a iplehouse carina, when i was first starting to get into the hobby i saw her and immediately wanted her as my first doll. However, when i saw her price my mind u are not spending $800 on something u dont even know u are going to like. So at the moment she is just dream, a beautify expensive dream.

2. Mine was the original Dollstown Triste before its redesign (like only a year after it was released). I got to bring her home in 2007 and she isn't going anywhere!

3. My ultimate dream doll is a VOLKS YoSD Megu on the solid torso body. The F-01 sculpt is perfection in my opinion and she's just so cute!

But a DearSD Una is also pretty high on the list recently as I need to have an SD F-01 in each skintone (2 down, 1 to go) and have really fallen for the DearSD body :sweat

4. My dream doll is a Doll Chateau Snowborn. I was enchanted with him basically the moment I saw him, but I know I'll probably never be able to afford him.

5. BoyPinks Jasper on the muscle body they're sculpting is my absolute dream doll. I've never liked the stereotypical female bodies, I love some of the more pear shaped ones but maaan that sculpt. When that doll is finished, I need one.

6. Mine does not exist. I want an SD sized catgirl between 54-62cm tall. She needs to be a fearsome were-tigress more than the dainty style of catgirls that have been offered by the companies so far. I want HUGE pawed feet and large clawed hands. She needs a real muzzle, not just a cat like nose. Large ears on the side of her head where human ears would be would be ideal, but I would be okay with typical cat ears on the top. Something like this.

If we are going to go with dolls that DO exist that I do not have, I might have to side with a Delf tan Dark Elf Soo.

7. Aldou from DreamHigh Studio, mostly because I remember when he was for sale and I couldn't quite afford him. He was limited and one recently came up for sale and was very popular, lots of bids! Maybe one day I'll get him, but it'll be reeeally difficult! Most of the other dolls I want aren't limited, so don't count as dreams to me :P

8. Volks SDGr Lorina original fullset. Le sigh.... She is so perfect, and so beautiful!

9. Volks pinoko or hinata but they are too expensive

10. My dream doll and very first doll is impldoll Aurora :-) and i will definetly order her this month :-D

11. Mine was a Soom Marl. She wasn't as possible as her male counterpart and I often couldn't find her with her fantasy parts. I did eventually find her but, again, without her hooves. When I found those, I was super bummed I was going to miss out on them because the seller wasn't accepting layaways. I lamented my luck on facebook and my dad (who doesn't really understand my dolls but collects trains) stepped in and offered to purchase them for me as a gift. Took me 6 years to get her, but I have my Marl~ <3

12. WOW! I hope you find/make her!
      Your description reminds me of the female lead in "Avatar", but fiercer! Good Hunting!

13. Yeah, no. Not anymore. My dream doll, now, is an Angodoll Tre. There's a character already forming in my head, and it won't stop niggling away whispering "buy me...buy me...buy me...". I can't right now, but maybe later this year. Even though, he wasn't a part of my official doll plans at the start of the year.

14. My dream doll ? Milk from "Doll Menagerie", with the new natural posing body with articulated hands and feet (the feet heel !) and ... my dream might come truth in a few month as I have put an order right now (last day for ordering the limited edition) and got an agreement for a long layaway :)
      It's a surprise for me because I really have been hopping for an articulated heel (ball) so the feet may be flat on the floor or on high heel shoes (instead of having to change feet all the time like for my dear Serenade) and ... Eli made it !!!!
      However, as it is a new body, I'm not sure Milk head will go on it, just let's hope !
      Here :

Milk | | Doll Menagerie

#154 Abell, Jan 13, 2018
      Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    15. My dream doll, one I'd probably never actually buy but would if I won the lottery, is Tera Zenith Cratos from Soul Doll in the sandy brown skin with full body blushing. His philtrum is perfection. After that, I'd buy an army of Lillycats and Batchix, basically one of every available sculpt and size.

16. Hmmm.... My dream doll right now is for sure Charm Doll Renard in Tan skin. He's just such a cute sculpt and their tan is really pretty, and so far he's the only limited doll I want. There's other's I want but can't afford, but since he's limited, I'd say it would be a dream come true to own him.

17. Ahh, it's so hard to choose, but I keep coming back to Angell Studio's Hua Rong/White, 12th Anniversary Limited Monica, and Bai Rong. I don't own any of them yet, but, goodness, would I love to once I have the money for them.

I think if I had to pick between the three, my dream doll would definitely be Hua Rong/White. :'D

18. I have three dream dolls. The first is a Minifee Juri '08. She's my ultimate grail! The next two are Feeple Mirwen twins, a male and female. The girl would be easy to get but it seems Fairyland doesn't want to bring back Feeple boys. Maybe one day, though!

19. I just love peaks woods sculpts, so I'm not too picky with their dolls. But I'd also like to get a napidoll rogbelle

Edit: i got my sleeping eyed rogebell, so I achieved my grail. Peakswood is still beautiful, but don't I'd purchased them since it's no longer my aesthetic

#159 LapisShufflin, Jan 14, 2018
      Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
    20. My dream doll is minifee shushu. Also, I'd like to have a dollzone. ♡