1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Who is your dream doll?

Dec 7, 2016

1. I would really like an Elfdoll Sian head someday...

2. My favourite is minifee Chloe. I ordered her and now waiting :) I fell in love at the first sight with her :chibi.

3. My dream doll is Fairyland minifee Liria. I do not own her, but if I saw one for sale I would buy her in a heartbeat. Even if I had to put her on my credit card and pay her off. She's really hard to come by though due to being a limited time/event sculpt. I don't know if I will ever actually find one.

4. Awwww.. I know how it feels. Liria was one of my dream and now I own two ... Don't give up :)

5. I'm in love with Soom Euclause in grey skintone. I do not own one yet, but I hope I can afford one soon.

6. MY grail evolves, it was Volks SD charlotte, but then I got Akemi, and it sorta evolved into Miku. I played the Vocaloid games, and was like hmm maybe it wouldn't be a "bad" idea.

7. My dream doll and ultimate grail is a Dream Of Doll I-Ra.

She was the first female bjd I ever thought was beautiful but alas her limited sales were long over before I joined the hobby in 2009. I had always held out hope DOD might re-release her but now that they've vanished I'm now eternally stalking the marketplace/eBay/pretty much everywhere for her. The amount of cash I'd be willing to give up to own her is probably borderline crazy and I know if she ever shows up I'll buy her in a heartbeat.

8. My dream doll is probably Lance from Nameless. It's a limited edition. He's only been put out twice so far, and with the normal releases hes always sold out immediately. When he does come out again I hope I will be able to purchase him :)

9. I really want the Super Sonico BJD they came out with!!!

10. Little Monica's Vampire Enrill. He is just so gorgeous. *o* Unfortunately he was a limited release, so the chances of me acquiring him is... unlikely... :pout: Otherwise, my dream doll is Volks' SD F-54! > w < )/

11. He's not my grail, but he definitely is hard to get because he is sold out. He's the Ringdoll Zombie Sol.

12. For me, Iplehouse Lee head and Dollstown 18 yrs boy body is my dream doll. They both look just perfect for the character I have in mind, but Lee is discontinued and the Dollstown is too expensive for me right now. Although if I ever found them second-hand, I'd be on them in a heartbeat.

13. I own all my dream dolls, and am currently in the process of paying for the final one on my list. I guess that's the upside of having been in this hobby for a while XD.

You never know :). The doll I'm currently paying off seemed to be impossible: I had been searching for one for thirteen years, without any result. And look where we are now!
      Most of the dolls I own were very hard to get due to their rarity (of two of them, only 10 copies exist). As long as you keep looking for your Liria, I'm pretty sure you will find her one day. It just may take a while :).

14. I would love to have one of those Luts centaurs or satyrs one day!

15. Dc sexta... I love him so much, and he would be the sculpt of my favorite character in my storyline..... I want him so so bad lol

16. My dream doll is a volks Souseiseki but its truly hard to find a fullset, non extreme yellowing one >_< and I'm worried about the faceup too, how hard it would to remove...

17. If money were of no concern to me, I would probably look into a Dolfie Dream, perhaps Sailor Moon? (probably with a different head..) but that's waaaay out of reach for me lol.

My grail of all grails is probably summerbird's viola. I have been sooo excited since she announced her second ever pre-order in May, and now it's finally my chance! I am planning to hybrid her with another head, perhaps a Dollits Somi.. Somi is absolutely gorgeous, probably the prettiest face sculpt I've ever seen! :kitty1
      So.. fingers crossed that works out next month.. lol

18. My dream doll has been Minifee Siean for years now.. I really hope to find her when I can afford her one day!:whee:

19. Mine was an Oasisdoll Natalie, and I actually own two of her these days! :D She's still my favorite of all time. The doll that sort of seems like a dream right now is a Volks SDGR F-64. Someday!

20. My dream doll is hwayoung, and I believe I will have him in the future. Now my budget doesn't allow it, and no one is selling him